Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush Blu-Ray/DVD from 12-10-2010 show finally released

He's adding more dates too. So this list is going to grow

PLEASE GOD......Add an Atlanta date....Frank is one of the very few guitarists still on my Bucket List !!!!!!!!
    G.A.S -aholic

Quote Originally Posted by Supersonic Scientist View Post
    PLEASE GOD......Add an Atlanta date....Frank is one of the very few guitarists still on my Bucket List !!!!!!!!
    Hope he gets an offer that makes sense financially and routing-wise for ya! I'm thrilled that Sellersville pitched to him and got em.

Waiting for tix to go on sale for Sellersville!

Scored 2nd row for the Dallas show. Legs Diamond & Randy Jackson (Zebra) in support.

Quote Originally Posted by dgtlman View Post
    Scored 2nd row for the Dallas show. Legs Diamond & Randy Jackson (Zebra) in support.
    That's gonna be one long night, if Frank is playing his typical three-hour set.

My tickets are general admission, but early entry, which is limited to 100 tickets, guaranteeing everyone a seat and plenty of time to order food. I fully expect to be front row in the balcony about 40 feet from the stage. Should be PERFECT!
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

I am looking forward to Sellersville big time, had tickets to the last tour where he cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    What could be better than seeing the final show of the tour and having it on a Saturday night two miles from your house? I can't wait!

Thanks, Frank.
    Just got tickets for the April 24th show here Ron. A Friday night. Cut the wolf loose.
    The older I get, the better I was.

Quote Originally Posted by Staun View Post
    Just got tickets for the April 24th show here Ron. A Friday night. Cut the wolf loose.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

That's gonna be one long night, if Frank is playing his typical three-hour set.
    Yeah this could be interesting. Reminds me of a show I saw him headline way back around '79 (I think) called the Rock & Roll Marathon. Featuring Axe, Angel & FM&MR. Cannot remember how long it was.

Sellersville back to Row O is sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Marsh View Post
    Sellersville back to Row O is sold.
    I snagged one in Row J. Looking forward to this.

Nice to see that tickets are selling well , I hope he comes to Arizona but I'm not holding my breath. With a Chicago trip already scheduled for this coming summer I just can't make it in April , a bummer! I would make it to LA to see him though , fingers crossed that he adds some dates out west.

Ahh for the days that I lived in the Chicago area , Frank always plays there , I've seen him every time since his return to touring in 2000 and rarely missed him back in the 70's and 80's .

Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post

Ahh for the days that I lived in the Chicago area , Frank always plays there , I've seen him every time since his return to touring in 2000 and rarely missed him back in the 70's and 80's .

Ha! Fellow Chicagoan living in OKC. How do you think I feel? We don't get shit down here. Seems like I have to travel to almost every show I see. Even Tulsa gets better shows than here. Saw Steve Hackett in Chicago back in October. It was good to be back & don't get me started on the food we ate. I'm dying for some Portillos!

Quote Originally Posted by dgtlman View Post
    Ha! Fellow Chicagoan living in OKC. How do you think I feel? We don't get shit down here. Seems like I have to travel to almost every show I see. Even Tulsa gets better shows than here. Saw Steve Hackett in Chicago back in October. It was good to be back & don't get me started on the food we ate. I'm dying for some Portillos!
    We people from Chicago are spoiled , not only do all of the name bands come through but the club scene ( which is comparatively non existent out here ) is also great. It is my biggest regret about moving here.

And yeah I miss Portillo’s too. 👍
    Last edited by bobert; 12-15-2019 at 04:41 PM.

Looks like Frank is slowly adding more shows. Noticed the Texas shows include Randy Jackson, Legs Diamond and now Moxy. I'm like holy shit! So based on the info from the show I will see in Dallas it says doors at 7 show at 8. Okaaaayyyyy, then this show could go on all night maybe??? Frank probably won't take the stage until around 11 at least. Going to have to load up on mega caffeine because this will be rough on us old farts. WOW!

Sellersville is sold out.....this is awesome!

Sad news all around in Nashville. This update from Frank:

The show on May 6th is cancelled due to a tornado destroying the venue. Hopefully a new venue will step up. I will keep you posted on that. Any refunds or other questions, I refer you to the http://www.thebasementnashville.com website

Am I the only one concerned Frank's tour will get cancelled or postponed because of this virus outbreak? I'm guessing not.

Bummer to get the news that his tour is now postponed. Looks like he is trying to re-book the same cities/venues for the fall.

The local venue says cancelled, he says postponed and tickets will be honored for most venues.

From Frank's FB page:

Statement from Frank Marino regarding the 2020 Tour Dates:
    Because of the current situation with respect to public health, and the desire by so many to limit the possibility of further interaction for a little while, we've decided to postpone our upcoming tour until some time after Labor Day (September/October).

The promoters and venues have been very helpful in setting things up so that we will essentially be going to most, if not all, of the same places. They have assured me that all tickets currently being held will be honored should you wish to hold on to them. Of course, I'm hoping that many will. They have also asked me to add extra dates in some of those cities because they were sold out and they wanted to give manyothers, who had tried to get tickets but couldn't,the ability to go to the show. Under the previous tour plan we were not able to add shows due to scheduling.

All the new dates will be published within a very short while. Some are already done, and I expect that the list will expand over the coming days.

In making this decision, I also considered that I had received quite a few emails from people in other countries who had been planning to attend some of these shows. Obviously they would have had a very hard time doing that during the present situation.

One other thing that concerned me was that, as most of you know, I really like to meet people after a show and chat a bit, when possible. This would have been certainly not possible under the circumstances. So I'm hoping that, by the fall, we will have all come out of this without needing to worry about such things.

I sincerely hope that all of you keep well and I really hope we get to see you all when we resume.

Peace, and God Bless you all,

Frank

The local venue says cancelled, he says postponed and tickets will be honored for most venues.
    Got this from my local venue (Sellersville Theater):

We have been in contact with our upcoming artists and many of them are rescheduling their spring tours due to Coronavirus. Unfortunately, one of them is Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush. We ask for your patience as we work on scheduling a new date and we will be in contact with each ticket holder when the new date has been confirmed. Refund requests will be honored at that time.

^^ I'm still waiting for an e-mail from the local venue.

Still waiting to hear about either refunds or reschedule at Canton Hall in Dallas. This is freakin' crazy!

^ Expect it to be a while. Too many unknowns. Too much to sort out.