Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lamb Lies Down on Broadway remix, and also: Bootlegs

Itís worth mentioning that the band recorded several shows on the tour with open air microphones and soundboard recordings thereís several through each leg of the tour. The Lakeland and west palm beach were the first leaked out. Since the source cassettes were 100min there were always cuts through the shows except for the shrine show from LA. I do recommend the English shows as prementioned. All good stuff and better than that box set.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    I've been listening to the 9 CD Deluxe Box from the Lamb (a boot). There are brief segments on songs being developed by the band - with some brief variations on song structure. I haven't listened to the 2 live shows on the box but I'll get to that after the 5 discs with the band rehearsing key tracks (as noted, with some variation). It also have unreleased brief clips of songs under development. I'm happy to have this deluxe box set.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound.

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    I've been listening to the 9 CD Deluxe Box from the Lamb (a boot). There are brief segments on songs being developed by the band - with some brief variations on song structure. I haven't listened to the 2 live shows on the box but I'll get to that after the 5 discs with the band rehearsing key tracks (as noted, with some variation). It also have unreleased brief clips of songs under development. I'm happy to have this deluxe box set.
    Headley Grange then? I have all those discs as individual releases from about 25 years ago. Good ol' record shows used to want an arm and a leg for each one. Jerks.

I personally love the PG overdub vocals...his voice improved like a fine single malt and it sounds great to my ears.
    If it isn't Krautrock, it's krap.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlakaton View Post
    Headley Grange then? I have all those discs as individual releases from about 25 years ago. Good ol' record shows used to want an arm and a leg for each one. Jerks.
    Here's what the box reads:

This is not a complilation of previously available Headly Grange rehearsals. It's a new 5 CD set that surfaced a few years ago. Before that there had already been the Tape 17 rehearsals that had appeared on In the Beginnings Volume 7 and 8 (These included the previously available rehearsals that had appeared on The Lamb Descends on Waterbury) and on In The Beginnings Volume 6). On top of that there are some studio outtakes on ITB volumes 1-3.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound.

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    Here's what the box reads:

This is not a complilation of previously available Headly Grange rehearsals. It's a new 5 CD set that surfaced a few years ago. Before that there had already been the Tape 17 rehearsals that had appeared on In the Beginnings Volume 7 and 8 (These included the previously available rehearsals that had appeared on The Lamb Descends on Waterbury) and on In The Beginnings Volume 6). On top of that there are some studio outtakes on ITB volumes 1-3.
    Ahhh... sounds cool. Maybe I should keep an eye out for that. Thanks!