Thread: Lost in Vegas - Roundabout reaction

Lost in Vegas - Roundabout reaction

I watch a lot of the Lost in Vegas reaction videos because they can be quite fun. Plus, seeing someone listen to a classic for the first time can be interesting as well. They cover a pretty wide variety of music and have found their way to progressive rock and seem to be loving it.

"And if Warhol's a genius, what am I? A speck of lint on the penis of an alien?"

I'm a big fan of Lost In Vegas and they have reacted to a number of prog, prog metal, classic rock and such songs.

great to finally see them react to a Yes tune.

I wonder what they may react to next? Heart of the Sunrise? Siberian Khatru? Starship Trooper? Close to the Edge?
    Last edited by mnprogger; 07-21-2019 at 02:34 AM.

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Maybe they could react to Longform Editions.

I like them too, though they di interrupt the track a lot but I can forgive them that because they are enthusiastic and genuinely digging it.

I actually watch quite a lot of these prog reaction vids from people who dont normally listen to prog. Yes, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Rush and Floyd are the most popular it seems. I have never heard anyone give a bad reaction to Time, Great Gig In The Sky, Comfortably Numb, Spirit Of Radio, Tom Sawyer. And Queen's live at Live Aid and Somebody To Love live at Montreal are also firm favorites.

Other posters I think are worth checking out is Fish Out Of Water, Modern Renaissance Man, Weaboo Reacts, Jooo...and especially No Life Shaq, who is absolutely hilarious...

I only clicked on it because I thought it was going to be something more interesting...