Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: JETHRO TULL - Stormwatch - 40th anniversary Force 10 Edition October 11th

Quote Originally Posted by Fracktured View Post
    A Passion Play was originally conceived as a double album also
    Yes, back in the day of cassettes, I taped A Passion Play, "Skating Away", "Only Solitaire" and "The Chateau D'Isaster Tapes" (from the 20th Anniversary compilation), so I could have a simulation of a double album.
    "And your little sister's immaculate virginity wings away on the bony shoulders of a young horse named George who stole surreptitiously into her geography revision."

Occasional musical musings on https://darkelffile.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by PROGMONSTER View Post
    Hey progatron, can’t wait for this set. Just wondering what you think of the new tracks compared to the new Horses tracks. Horses is the only one that wasn’t full of strong extras I thought. I guess if Jackalynn and Hoeing were removed it would have made the set of extras less thin in quality. I really like the 2 botanic and hard times tracks. Beltane, Everything, Quatrain are reasonably good but slightly unfinished sounding
    I think I probably prefer these new Stormwatch tracks to the new ones that appeared on the Heavy Horses set. I like those, but it's a bit easier to see why some of them were left off than it is in this case.
    Two boys have been found rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post
    I think I probably prefer these new Stormwatch tracks to the new ones that appeared on the Heavy Horses set. I like those, but it's a bit easier to see why some of them were left off than it is in this case.
    Good to hear lol. I already know 2/3 of the Stormwatch extras and they’re awesome. I’m expecting a ripper double album. Should be the best of the remixes so far. 71 and 74 were excellent years for extra tracks but 79 might be the winner