Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: IQ new cd(s) details announced!

^ Ordered! Thanks.

DO NOT TRY THIS AMAZON LINK. I ordered it and it will not download for me.
    "Arf." -- Frank Zappa, "Beauty Knows No Pain" (live version)

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasKDye View Post
    Same here. I just spent nearly an hour in live chat, and nothing worked. They refunded my purchase and gave me a credit so that I could re-order and try again, but I'm hesitant to invest the time if they haven't fixed the underlying issue. I wonder if the music files are corrupt or something. Another clue that something is off is that there is no album art showing up on the Amazon Music product page for the album.

I'd let the IQ folks know if I had a way of getting in touch with them.

Quote Originally Posted by prog_frog View Post
    Same here. I just spent nearly an hour in live chat, and nothing worked. They refunded my purchase and gave me a credit so that I could re-order and try again, but I'm hesitant to invest the time if they haven't fixed the underlying issue. I wonder if the music files are corrupt or something. Another clue that something is off is that there is no album art showing up on the Amazon Music product page for the album.
    Exact same thing happened to me, including the chat session. And I agree that the files must be corrupt, it's the only explanation. I'll order this one from Laser's Edge.
    "Arf." -- Frank Zappa, "Beauty Knows No Pain" (live version)

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasKDye View Post
    Sorry for that. I found it via Amazon search.

Quote Originally Posted by prog_frog View Post

I'd let the IQ folks know if I had a way of getting in touch with them.
    If you have Facebook you could leave a post here: https://www.facebook.com/IQHQLive/
    If not, I'll post it for you.
    Soundcloud page: Open Window, musical meanderings https://soundcloud.com/precipice

Ordered my copy from Caerllysi Music yesterday. Can't wait.

I'm sortta underwhelmed by CD1... hmm... there seems to be more going on in CD2... no instant hit

Ordered from Ken, now just pacing back and forth waiting for the mailman!
    "Moustache stays right where it's at" - Clutch

yeah. CD2 is solid! That last epic Fallout is reminding me of Awaken... high vibrations... and then "there's no doubt, no doubt" in crescendo only reservation is that as long as TE bass is leading, it should be emphasized with more grit/buzz etc much like Squire. Will revisit CD1 to see if I missed something out...

Is it safe? Is it safe. Is it safe to order yet? When will it be safe to order, and be assured the CD's aren't faulty. Is it safe?

My CD arrived in great condition from lasercd. Have played the whole thing with no issues.

From what I understand, the only issue with the CD that prompted a re-pressing is that there was a 1-second gap of silence between tracks 3 & 4, which are supposed to run into one another. So not a massive deal, really.
    Prog, Metal and Classic rock reviews/interviews - www.velvetthunder.co.uk

Liking, though not loving, the new album. Similar experience with bones .... which I ended up loving!

My CD arrived yesterday, haven't listened yet. The limited LP is following at some point (soon.)
    "If you want to see the true nature of humanity, just look at the internet."

http://www.discogs.com/user/moecurlythanu/collection