Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Seasons 21, 22, 23...

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    I loved the BB Canada twist on the game where the HOH does not get to play for the veto. A total change of dynamics when there is no chance for the HOH to win the veto.

BTW, Gruno, there was a commercial on BB last night for BB Canada Auditions. It looks like they're going to run a new season this year. If it follows the timeline of previous seasons, it'll be a winter 2021 start.
    Oooooh, yesss!!! I saw Arissa post about submitting entries. I hope they do bring back a few of the houseguests from this year that were sent home due to the shutdown.

8:12 PM · Aug 13, 2020
    Enzo - This season is all fucked up, man. Our live shows are not even live now.
    Memphis - We're convinced it's just on Facebook.
    Enzo - I think they are going to finish the whole season first then just put it on Netflix

====

8:13 PM · Aug 13, 2020
    Cody - How do you feel about Memphis?
    Bayleigh - We hang out enough.
    Cody - The only thing that he has mentioned to me is Ian.
    Bayleigh - That would be really nice.
    Cody - I love Ian but he has already won this game

====

8:16 PM · Aug 13, 2020
    Dani - There is no cast photo or anything. That's so lame. Put a camera in here. We could have taken our own cast photo. This is going to be the forgotten season. We dont talk about that season. It's like 9, 15 and 22

8:18 PM · Aug 13, 2020
    Memphis - What happened to 15?
    Janelle - They were the racist season. She got booed when she went out.
    Dani- Which one? There was multiple.
    Memphis - I remember hearing about that. That shit was on the real news.
    Janelle - They were flipping mattresses
    ====

10:23 PM · Aug 13, 2020
    Nicole F - If there is a buyback...you need to put them against Janelle, Keesha, Kaysar so only one of them can come back.
    Christmas - Yes. I agree

====

10:41 PM · Aug 13, 2020
    Cody to Memphis - Nicole A, I wouldnt mind her going up because she is becoming a number for Janelle

====

'BIG BROTHER' HOUSE CAST GETS BIDETS IN BATHROOMS ...
    They Can Thank Kaysar!!!

The "Big Brother" house bathroom got an extreme makeover for season 22 ... houseguests are keeping their tushies clean thanks to a couple of new bidets!!!

The toilet paper alternative was installed at the behest of houseguest Kaysar Ridha. We're told Kaysar asked production for a bidet in order to come on the show.

While it might sound like a request outta left field, we're told Kaysar uses a bidet for religious reasons as a devout Muslim.

FYI ... Islam teaches the body's condition affects the spirit's condition, so it's essential to be clean all the time -- especially before praying. This is why bidets and lotas, a round pot filled with water, are common in Muslim countries ... impeccable hygiene is a must.

On the "Big Brother" house live feed, Kaysar's already had some potty talk with fellow houseguests Kevin and Tyler, and it sounds like the bidet is a big hit!!!

Enzo - This season is all fucked up, man. Our live shows are not even live now.
    Memphis - We're convinced it's just on Facebook.
    Enzo - I think they are going to finish the whole season first then just put it on Netflix
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani
    This is going to be the forgotten season. We dont talk about that season. It's like 9, 15 and 22
    Oh man. They are so jaded. It's unfortunate that they are thinking that way. The reality is that right now I love having BB to look forward to three times a week. With so many events being cancelled for the foreseeable future, and the Leafs out of the playoffs, it's nice to have something to look forward to...even if it is just crappy TV. If the season becomes forgettable, it will be their own fault for creating a lame season.

Enzo - This has been my life this year. I've been in quarantine, sequester, and now the Big Brother house. Yo, I'm horny as fuck, yo. It's a wrap, yo, like! I'm gettin' a wipe when I get the fuck outta here!
    ...Then they put me in a house with no single girls.

Dani - What about Nicole A?
    Enzo - Might have to, yo! I might have to talk to her, yo. She's in Long Island...fuck it, that ain't too far, yo.

The Meow Meow known as Enzo...

https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1294177822982905856

Am I the only one who cannot stand Enzo?

This, and his previous season..?
    Regards,

Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post

I shouldn't like the guy. He represents most everything I don't get into. For some reason, he won me over early on in his season. I think it's like a Howard Stern thing. If it clicks it can be hilarious. If it doesn't click, it's like nails on a chalkboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post

Nope. I'm not a fan. I sometimes find him funny. I mostly find him insincere and annoying.

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    ====

4:58 PM · Aug 12, 2020
    Janelle - Tell me again why it's important to do what the HoH wants.
    Bayleigh - I dont know. I feel like that's a recent rule.
    Janelle - We used to play if the HoH wants this person out, you do the opposite

====
    This I think represents the greatest shift in this show. The earlier seasons people didn't care, but now everyone is like 'I can't get blood on my hands' and tries to do everything to minimize that. Which is a shame and definitely part of the reason why I think the last good season was 14.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

====

5:40 PM · Aug 14, 2020
    Tyler - He (Memphis) wants the alliance that we keep him safe but he doesnt do shit for us.
    Dani - I know you are not the type of person to play like that

Dani - I was talking to Cody. Cody and I feel really good with you.
    Tyler - I feel like us three are the most straightforward. Nobody trusts me in this house besides you guys

====

5:54 PM · Aug 14, 2020
    Cody - This is the second time you pulled something on him (Derrick). The first time you came on, you called him.
    Nicole F - He called me to see if it was me. I said no.
    Cody - And you lied to him again probably.
    Nicole - Yeah I did

====

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    This I think represents the greatest shift in this show. The earlier seasons people didn't care, but now everyone is like 'I can't get blood on my hands' and tries to do everything to minimize that. Which is a shame and definitely part of the reason why I think the last good season was 14.
    I don't understand the philosophy of not going against the HoH. That's how you or your side get ultimate power. There are no dominating players anymore. Looking back at voting history is eye-opening. I loved when the votes were close and people faked who they voted for or guessed wrong with others.

I don't understand the philosophy of not going against the HoH. That's how you or your side get ultimate power. There are no dominating players anymore. Looking back at voting history is eye-opening. I loved when the votes were close and people faked who they voted for or guessed wrong with others.
    Yeah. I guess every week is a different thing, but unless you are aligned with the HOH, I don't see why you wouldn't at least consider going against them. Obviously you have to make the best move for your game, and sometimes that may be doing what the HOH wants, but certainly not always. Also, everyone was really timid week 1...it seemed like nobody wanted to be the first one to say, 'i want Keesha/Kevin out.'

Also, when was the last time there was really a hard line split in the house in terms of two sides that were more or less mortal enemies? Season 6 is the most obvious in my mind, but I am probably forgetting something.

Thanks, Memphis. The past two days...

Perfect description from one of the super fans "this whole day's been pure chaos again"

also, from season 21 houseguest:

Kat Dunn @itskathryndunn
    12:39 AM · Aug 18, 2020
    I dunno about y’all but I’m regretting all of the all-nighters I’ve pulled to get to this point because turns out it was for nothing

====

There are more than 12 alliances. People are so confused with what alliance stories they've told and to which alliance members they've told them to. It doesn't seem like gameplay.

EvelDick @EvelDick
    And for the 176 alliance of the season we have:

[someone responds]

12:57 AM · Aug 18, 2020
    It’s up to 177 already, because Cody, Enzo and Tyler just started an alliance together and gave each other nicknames. Cody = Zuko Tyler = The Green Eyed Bandit (Bandit for short) and Enzo = Meow Meow (what else would it be) but no official name for the trio.

I read the overnight recaps and realized while I was asleep 3 new alliances formed.

====

Another thing is a season 6 repeat = women obsessed with Janelle and becoming mean girls. It's become a thing online in the last 48 hours termed as Janelleousy

I read the overnight recaps and realized while I was asleep 3 new alliances formed.
    LOL! I know it's early in the season, but I was really disappointed in Memphis's nominations last night. I'm waiting for someone to have some balls and put up some threats. I mean, Nicole and David? Really? Yawn. I hope he loses and gets voted out early for making such a lame move.

I thought his comment about being at the grown-up table was mean-spirited and uncalled for. I'd love to see David win the POV, then HOH, and then put Memphis in his place. I'm rooting for David!

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno
    Another thing is a season 6 repeat = women obsessed with Janelle and becoming mean girls. It's become a thing online in the last 48 hours termed as Janelleousy
    That makes me sad. I've never understood people who put other people down, especially women who put other women down. It's hard enough being a woman without a world full of jealous mean girls. I have no room in my life for people like that.

I don't mind that he made an easy move. I'm fine with getting out people that don't deserve the allstar label and saving the threats for later in the game (although I understand this is a perspective more of as a fan than someone playing the game). Also, I suppose it is possible he would have went after Ian if Xmas didn't save him. Although that clearly hinges on several factors.

Nicole F has a very unhealthy obsession with Janelle.

====

2:07 PM · Aug 18, 2020
    Nicole F to Ian/Nicole A- She (Janelle) was invited to my wedding. I know that I say this a million times but I am really confused

====

7:06 PM · Aug 19, 2020
    Memphis - It was so bizarre to me that no one was going after what's his name.
    Janelle - Michie.
    Memphis - Yeah.
    Janelle - That's Cody this year. No one is going after him.
    Memphis - It's two weeks, get the fuck out of here.
    Janelle - I wont get out of here, Memphis

I was really pulling for David last night. I was yelling at the TV when he lost focus. I'm pretty sure that David is going tonight, but I hope Nicole goes. I like her, but I want to see David play. He's got a fire lit under him! I want to see that fire burn.

He already seems to have Tyler on his side. If he's smart he'll try to build alliances with some of the other strong (physically and mentally) players like Christmas and Janelle. He didn't get to compete when he was in the house, and Christmas didn't get to compete much in her season because of her leg. I'd play that up with her, if I was him. "We're both competitors. It's so hard to be in the game and not be given the opportunity to compete. Blah, blah, blah".

GO DAVID!

7:06 PM · Aug 19, 2020
    Memphis - It was so bizarre to me that no one was going after what's his name.
    Janelle - Michie.
    Memphis - Yeah.
    Janelle - That's Cody this year. No one is going after him.
    Memphis - It's two weeks, get the fuck out of here.
    Janelle - I wont get out of here, Memphis

Comments like that are why I love Janelle so much. I don't remember Memphis from previous seasons, but I've decided that he's an ass and can leave any time.

I was really pulling for David last night. I was yelling at the TV when he lost focus. I'm pretty sure that David is going tonight, but I hope Nicole goes. I like her, but I want to see David play. He's got a fire lit under him! I want to see that fire burn.
    GO DAVID!
    Agreed!

...I don't remember Memphis from previous seasons, but I've decided that he's an ass and can leave any time.
    And agreed!
    Regards,

Duncan

I haven't watched last night's episode yet, as the convention coverage crept into BB. Downloaded and will view as a double-feature tonight.

FYI, Nicole A. has gone through some insane mental crap the past few days. It's actually sad. She admits she shouldn't have gone back into the house this soon. She hasn't recovered fully from last season. After tonight's episodes, I will post a link to video spoilers.

It seems David has no idea what he is doing in terms of anything game related. If I was in the house I wouldn't wantt to work with such a novice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    It seems David has no idea what he is doing in terms of anything game related. If I was in the house I wouldn't wantt to work with such a novice.

10:49 PM · Aug 20, 2020
    Dani to Nicole- I feel like if David ever gets HoH, he is going to make some stupid move and screw up the house

10:49 PM · Aug 20, 2020
    Dani to Nicole- I feel like if David ever gets HoH, he is going to make some stupid move and screw up the house
    He would probably put his own key in the nomination box.