Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Seasons 21, 22, 23...

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    It's about time!
    Yo.

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    That teased split-vote requiring Nicole to decide who went to jury would've been interesting (and brilliant on so many levels...for Cody, anyway). Sigh.

Can't wait when everyone involved finds out that they will go down as part of the worst. cast. in. the. worst. season. ever.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    It made me laugh (and then made me sad) that none of the remaining houseguests knew of the Knight Moves competition.

It also made me realize that I really havent' seen these people play chess in the house in quite some time. In fact, this year seems to be backgammon as game of choice, and to me that is the perfect analogy for how the gameplay has decreased over the past 6+ seasons.
    When they highlighted Kaysar & Janelle's chess playing days earlier in the season I had hoped this would return and blow everyone's limited minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    That teased split-vote requiring Nicole to decide who went to jury would've been interesting (and brilliant on so many levels...for Cody, anyway). Sigh.
    I was hoping Enzo would split the vote. Inside I was yelling at my Meow Meow. By the end of the episode I had come to grips with his decision and moved on. I needed to remind myself that Enzo has this figured out in his feeble mind. He's got end-game in his vision. I need to rely on his outlook in the game. I will be ok. WE will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    Can't wait when everyone involved finds out that they will go down as part of the worst. cast. in. the. worst. season. ever.
    Some evicted house guests on social media have been apologizing for this being a horrible season and for their part in it. I would be very worried for her if NicoleA was still in the game. Everyone else can recover.

Christmas will have a difficult time, but she wants to be on The Challenge so I am sure she will end up there sooner than later.

Enzo gots 2 much ta worry aboutz ta deal wit any krap, yo.

Dani will keep her resting bitch face and proclaim herself to be the new queen so it won't matter.

Ian will comment, "Of course we were the worst."

Kevin will cry on every podcast.

Tyler will sell jewelry and parade half-naked pics of himself and Angela online.

David will go on The Bachelorette and his first question will be, "Who do you want to win HoH this week?"

Cody won't care as long as he can see himself in a mirror.

Janelle will continue to live inside the head of Nicole (oh, crap) F.

Nicole F will go into hiding after a few dozen attempted therapy sessions and her left-at-the-alter fiasco of a wedding.

Other than that, this season rocks!

ps-

this should be separate:

Da'Vonne will shine. I truly believe Da'Vonne has been on a cool life path and will rise higher than all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post

Christmas will have a difficult time, but she wants to be on The Challenge so I am sure she will end up there sooner than later.

Enzo gots 2 much ta worry aboutz ta deal wit any krap, yo.

Dani will keep her resting bitch face and proclaim herself to be the new queen so it won't matter.

Ian will comment, "Of course we were the worst."

Kevin will cry on every podcast.

Tyler will sell jewelry and parade half-naked pics of himself and Angela online.

David will go on The Bachelorette and his first question will be, "Who do you want to win HoH this week?"

Cody won't care as long as he can see himself in a mirror.

Janelle will continue to live inside the head of Nicole (oh, crap) F.

Nicole F will go into hiding after a few dozen attempted therapy sessions and her left-at-the-alter fiasco of a wedding.

Other than that, this season rocks!

ps-

this should be separate:

Da'Vonne will shine. I truly believe Da'Vonne has been on a cool life path and will rise higher than all this.
    OMG! You have me laughing so hard!

I dig Da'Vonne. I was never a fan of hers, but she gained respect from me this season. She's someone that I can picture being friends with.

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Although Ian did say to Julie that this group of houseguests was better than the ones on 14.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

Although Ian did say to Julie that this group of houseguests was better than the ones on 14.
    To be fair, Ian has not watched this season.

Haha, that's true. I hope he was just being polite at the time.

Yo.

Any end game predictions?

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    Any end game predictions?
    It's a tough one. I don't know.

It still drives me fucking crazy that the exiting houseguest needs to wear a mask. Masks do not protect you from getting Covid, they reduce the risk that you'll pass it on. IT MAKES NO SENSE for anyone leaving the house to wear a mask. No wonder there is so much confusion over this and people don't want to wear masks. The media, and I'm including BB producers in this, are idiots.

I didn't watch the eviction episode yet, so I may say something impossible/dumb in the following, but I have a pretty good inking of what happened:

Cody deserves to win. He has clearly played the best game, especially of those that remain. The one hiccup here is Nicole. I would not take her to the final two. IMO, she has Ian, Dani, and DaVonne's vote without question. (I would imagine she would have Cody's as well, if he is in the jury house...so in my mind that's four already, in this scenario). I don't see Memphis voting for her. Tyler and Christmas I don't know, but I think will vote not emotionally. Kevin I'd be 50/50, altouhgh from previous jury segments it seems he would lean towards Cody (in an Enzo/Nicole final, my gut says he will vote for Nicole). David is a true wildcard and I would not want to base my chances on half a million dollars on his vote. I can also see some undecides voting for her for making it to the final two again as a previous winner, which could tip the balance. Maybe I'm just paranoid as I really don't want her to win, but I would avoid taking her at all costs. I don't really see a way Enzo wins this thing.

As you can probably gather from this, I hope Enzo wins the final HOH and takes Cody.

This is not a jury that will vote emotionally. They will vote for who they think had the best gameplay. I think that if Nicole gets to final two, she wins. She and Ian were targets from the start. If she makes it to final two, I don't think that you can dispute her skill at this game. Although, Cody has also played a great game.

For what was a crappy season, I'm very eager to see how this plays out. I hope that they give the jury time to explain their vote, because I could easily make an argument for any of the three remaining players.

I think that, of the three, I'd like to see Cody win. He has played a good game both strategically and socially, and he's won a lot of competitions. For the most part, I think that Nicole is there only because her alliances kept her safe (she really owes her game to Enzo not voting her out with Christmas and Tyler), and while that's an important part of the game, as Christmas said, you want to control your own game. I feel the same about Enzo.

If Enzo wins HOH, I think he takes Cody.
    If Nicole wins HOH, I think she takes Cody. But if she was smart she'd take Enzo.
    If Cody wins HOH, I think he'll have the balls to cut Nicole and take Enzo.

I can and will dispute her skill at the game.

She really isn't that good, way too emotional and paranoid. She isn't great strategically or physically. She is easy to overlook and drag along, which is really how she has gotten as far as she did (in her bb career in general, this year has basically been as part of a big alliance which more or less was always in power). Will she win the occasional competition? Sure...so she isn't as bad as a Victoria type, but this is a very low bar.

I hope you are right that the jury will not vote emotionally.

I can and will dispute her skill at the game.

She really isn't that good, way too emotional and paranoid.
    And yet, she's still here.

She isn't great strategically or physically.
    And yet, she's still here.

She is easy to overlook and drag along, which is really how she has gotten as far as she did (in her bb career in general, this year has basically been as part of a big alliance which more or less was always in power). Will she win the occasional competition? Sure...so she isn't as bad as a Victoria type, but this is a very low bar.
    I have argued for years that forming the right alliance, staying under the radar, and/or positioning yourself as non-threatening are great strategies. Do I like that type of gameplay? Not really. But it works.

I don't give credit to just being around. Not to harp on Victoria, but she made it to the final three. (I know it's a different game, but in Survivor this is a common strategy...lug along some also ran to the end because they don't win/you think you can beat them in the end.) It's what you do to get there that matters. She definitely gets credit for being in the big alliance of the year, but then so does cody and everyone else who was in it.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    I have argued for years that forming the right alliance, staying under the radar, and/or positioning yourself as non-threatening are great strategies. Do I like that type of gameplay? Not really. But it works.
    Didn't work so well for Christmas...
    Regards,

Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    Didn't work so well for Christmas...
    It didn't get her the win, but her alliances got her to final three in a season that she played with a broken foot and couldn't compete in half the comps. She would have been an easy vote out for anyone not wanting to get blood on their hands. And it got her to final four this season. She went further than other players that many would consider stronger players.

The only floater I approved of was Jordan because of her full season gameplay in regards to relationships and her entertainment factor.

If Nicole makes it to the end, no matter who she faces, she shouldn't win. Period. She has not played a BB game that I feel garners a win. She's played a "poor me" game. Her protests of cruelty from others is masked behind her own evil ways as we have seen. She was good to position herself months ago, and lay in wait from the results. She let Cody do the work. Also, there is less than zero entertainment factor with Nicole. If she floated and was a good character on the show, then I'd be ok with a win. She's in our fish tank of entertainment and I was not entertained. I don't want someone like that rewarded.

Cody should win at this point, unfortunately. Can't argue with the domination no matter what prompted it.

Duncan's new Insurance Adjustor, Enzo, for America's Favorite Player! Either he or Da'Vonne. For most entertainment and overall good spirit, it's the Meow Meow. Side note: just once I would like to see Duncan post using 'Meow Meow' in place of Enzo

Dud of a season. I am curious about the finale. It will obviously be taped in the wannabe live mode they ask us to believe. Bailey and Janelle have been the most vocal about their speaking points on finale night but let's see how CBS decided to bring them on.

Note to Ian: please ask Julie Chen why this lopsided mask protocol on-set.

I often align with the thinking of Peter Brown, from BBCanada

====

10:52 AM · Oct 25, 2020 @alsopeterbrown
    The BB22 groupthink hive mind is so predictable: “NO! You CAN’T cast your singular Favourite vote based on personal criteria for THAT Houseguest because WE all DECIDED that ANOTHER Houseguest DESERVES it the MOST, so you MUST vote for them!”

====

I have a friend making an audition tape for BB Can. I REALLY want him to get on. He's hilarious and will bring some serious entertainment to the show.

Oooooh! Instant cheer section here!!

Finale night! WOOOHOOOOOO!!

Go Cody!

Cody? I stills gotsta root for my boy all da way tru, yo.

ENZO!

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    I'm rooting for a final HOH win by Nicole and a Cody cut. That would be impressive in my eyes.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Very good takes from past houseguests

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...ig-brother-10/