Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Seasons 21, 22, 23...

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    Yes, Double Agents is the current
    YEAH BABY! So is anyone else watching this, or is just me and Gruno? I have some catching up to do.

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    I never miss the challenge.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Okay kids. I've started a thread for The Challenge. https://www.progressiveears.org/foru...-The-Challenge

BB (and BBCan) casting director announces she is leaving!!!!!!

Fans are celebrating!!!

====

Robyn Kass @Kassting 10:33 AM · Jan 22, 2021
    Bitter Sweet news. I’ve been offered some big opportunities in the New Year. After a lot of thought, I’ve decided to move forward w these projects & take a leave from #BB23. I am excited & have no doubt you’ll be in good hands this season! Be safe & Happy New Year!

====

====
    2021 is already going great good riddance
    ====
    I'll be watching 23 then
    ====
    WE WON
    ====
    Thank you jesus!
    ====
    No racists this year! I can’t wait to watch BB23
    ====
    Tell us what the projects are so we know what to avoid
    ====
    Please let us know who will be your BB replacement so we can harass them like we did you.
    ====
    So no racist cast this year?
    ====
    Was it the new diversity rule? Be honest for once.
    ====
    Hopefully you’re not moving over to some of the other shows I like
    ====
    Buh-bye
    ====

Well that's excellent news!

Remember Jackson? He won, was with Holly from his season? Well, they broke up earlier this year when all that racist chatter was the talk. Now, he has revealed this...

Jackson Michie faced drug withdrawal on BB21

In a new video posted to TikTok on Friday, Michie revealed that not only was he fairly fresh out of surgery for a "stress-induced blood clot" near his heart less than a month before moving into the Big Brother house, but he was just days out from drug use.

"Before going into Big Brother, I was addicted to Xanax, struggled with Adderall and cocaine, and I took my last Xanax less than two days prior to moving into this show," he said in the video he described as his "most terrifying post yet."

"At the age of 23, I literally went through Xanax rehab, post-surgery recovery, on national television for 100 days and beat 15 people to be the winner of Big Brother 21," he continued.

In the caption to his video, Michie said that he "hid addiction from the world," which could mean that CBS and "Big Brother" producers were also kept in the dark. That said, America certainly seemed to pick up on something going on with him, as evidenced by social media chatter throughout his season.

Michie now declares himself "proudly drug free," and said in a follow-up post that part of the reason he finally made the decision to come clean bout his experience was because he wants to use the platforms the show has given him "to hold myself accountable."

"I don’t want to go back down the same paths that I’ve been down and live the same life that I've lived," he continued. "I’m holding myself accountable, putting myself out there with no wiggle room to f--- up now."

Big Brother 23 premieres two weeks from tonight!

Big Brother 23 premieres two weeks from tonight!
    Let's keep this thread going - I'll change the title.
    Regards,

Duncan

Classic, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    Let's keep this thread going - I'll change the title.

I had to use it for you Duncan.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post

I had to use it for you Duncan.
    :LOL
    Regards,

Duncan

There's a lot of stuff to go through in some of the early details... teams... Wildcard Comp...

Big Brother Producers Reveal the Opening Twists for Season 23 (Including a Brand-New Competition)

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    I'm not sure the teams were ever really successful, with the exception of whatever season had the 'all-star' coaches return. I hope this can buck that trend. I guess random punishments can make it interesting, but I mean, who isn't going to take safety for the week?
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

I hope that at least 50% of them actually applied to be on BB and not just a generic love reality TV series instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    I hope that at least 50% of them actually applied to be on BB and not just a generic love reality TV series instead.
    one person aged 40 and only one other in their 30s....

I've always thought it would be interesting to see a cast of all 40s through 60s.
    Regards,

Duncan

Thankfully there are no former houseguests.

Well, 20 year olds could want to play BB. I suppose its hard to tell from pictures but this doesn't seem like a cast that's all T&A (and male equivalent...D&A perhaps?)

That said I can't imagine the casting process has changed since last time, so I'm sure this will not have the outcome I want.

Replacement houseguest announced.

One of the houseguests contracted Covid and has been replaced. The houseguest out was previously vaccinated.

"I have the vaccine and I’ve been following all the guidelines up until this point,” she says. “I have absolutely no symptoms. I feel perfectly fine, so I’m really grateful for that."

I hope it's not a false positive. That would really suck for her. If it's not false then I hope that she continues to not have symptoms.

Where to start? Where to start???

There was some good/bad for me in he premiere. I noticed some things that might give way to gameplay. In the beginning, Julie asked which in each group consider themselves gamblers. If each were paying attention, they can use that info for their game and with others. Also, letting the houseguests view the comp was interesting and gave some a vantage point at how their housemates perform in challenges. Why did they not use the same puzzle for each group? Was it so the others couldn't compare to their own?

The 40 year old sure seems like she might have a little too much something to prove. Let's see if it will cost her.

They didn't show the ages of the cast, or did I miss that?

Frenchy, Frenchy, Frenchy!!! Why play that dice comp when you didn't have to????? He already won so much at the onset, he should have just tossed lemons. I would have said, "Hey BB, this is the year of the gambler and I am not ready to show my hand just yet." As it was, BB were dumbfounded that their hype of an offer too good to pass up was refused within seconds, yet, Julie kept trying to save the twist.

I have Paramount+ and it is a trip to see the live feeds as part of that package. It's going to take time to figure out the navigation. It was very cool that they did a somewhat live show for the premiere. When the feeds went live they were all still in their clothes from the episode and Frenchy had not gained access to the HoH room. The have-not room is weak. I wonder why they are now giving them comfort over distress.

What did you all think of the premiere?

Frenchy, Frenchy, Frenchy!!! Why play that dice comp when you didn't have to?????
    He didn't.

He turned the offer down, then tossed the dice afterward just to see how it would have gone had he played it.

They're only safe for 1 week.
    Regards,

Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    He didn't.

He turned the offer down, then tossed the dice afterward just to see how it would have gone had he played it.

They're only safe for 1 week.
    That's precisely what I am referring to. Re-read what I wrote about Frenchy. Why turn down the offer, then play and show the rest of the house how good of a player at comps you are??? Not necessary. As it is, he will be targeted simply for being HoH #1. He turned down the offer in milliseconds and they prolonged it until after commercial and had him play anyway because they had allotted for that time since they were so sure he would have accepted that offer.

That's precisely what I am referring to. Re-read what I wrote about Frenchy. Why turn down the offer, then play and show the rest of the house how good of a player at comps you are??? Not necessary. As it is, he will be targeted simply for being HoH #1. He turned down the offer in milliseconds and they prolonged it until after commercial and had him play anyway because they had allotted for that time since they were so sure he would have accepted that offer.
    I see what you mean.
    Regards,

Duncan