Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Seasons 21, 22, 23...

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    Very good takes from past houseguests

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...ig-brother-10/
    Wow. Looks like Cody is the favourite. I wouldn't be upset if Enzo won, but I think Cody played a better game. To have all those alliances and never once have someone say "he's play both sides (or all sides) of the house" and try to get rid of him is pretty amazing.

Last night:

Nicole - I work for brands who are picky. I'm hoping that things are still ok, but up to now I was the only Big Brother person that was able to make a living off of that...because of my, I dunno...I dunno what it was.

====

Whatever the outcome for Nicole in the finale is, in a few hours she will have a huge info download about her being fired from multiple sponsors.

I also am curious of the remaining houseguests (jury/game) reactions to hearing how the majority of fans feel about this season.

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Very good takes from past houseguests

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...ig-brother-10/
    glad to see the majority of these people are thinking this way.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

Last night:

I also am curious of the remaining houseguests (jury/game) reactions to hearing how the majority of fans feel about this season.

Ditto.

As for the actual result...minorly spoilery:

No complaints here.

With ya there!!!

Da'Vonne @ 2:30 explains why she is no longer friends with Kevin and David.

I don't know what the heck this is:

https://twitter.com/janellesheaven/s...87731269619713

I'll watch the videos later this evening. For now, let me just say that that was the most boring anti-climatic season ever. What a frigging let down.

And this might be the first season where there there was no tie that required people to get out their chalkboards, all season.

Having said that, Cody totally deserved that win.

Now bring on BBCAN!!!

Definitely boring!!!

More info is coming out from this season.

Kevin talked about the wall yellers. Kevin took what was said as gospel. Wall yeller said that Nicole flipped her vote and that's when Da'Vonne knew.

Also Kevin fainted while he was a have not but they told him they cut the feeds and was not broadcast.

The whole Have Not thing has really become a non-event as far as TV is concerned. They barely show it anymore. Although we saw Have Nots be named, I don't think we actually saw slop once this season. And the Have Not room was probably the most comfortable Have Not room we've seen in years. They had cots!

Let's pamper the All-Stars and pretend it sucks.

Also Kevin fainted while he was a have not but they told him they cut the feeds and was not broadcast.
    this would have been interesting to see. That's probably why they cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    this would have been interesting to see. That's probably why they cut it.

@TulaneTerry Ian Terry
    7:13 PM · Oct 30, 2020

I want to take a minute to acknowledge and apologize for a microaggression I made that isn't getting a lot of attention. I should never have referred to David and Kevin as "inferior players", nor should I have told Dani I'd only vote for her over those two players and Day.

Even if it was just an empty campaign threat, it's still rude and very bad optically. Same with the Bay/Day name slip up the week prior. I'm sorry.

Kevin & (especially) David are inferior players. That second thing...ok, I can see it. Though I would just chalk that up to some desperation frustration.

Or it could be looked at strategically, making people think he would vote emotionally in the final jury as an act of deception.

"I should never have referred to David and Kevin as "inferior players" -- I took it as he truly believes they are inferior, he just wished he hadn't voiced it.

I don't think that anyone faults him for any of this, but it's obviously been weighing on him for him to publicly apologize.

This is hilarious! Click the link to listen to the clip!!

====

Noah @NoahArbz
    LOL, Ian found a telescope in the jury house and used it to watch CNN through a neighbor’s window....

He learned Trump had covid, RBG passed away, and about the Michigan governor kidnapping plot

then production figured out what he was doing & took the telescope away

====

https://twitter.com/NoahArbz/status/1336029298197745666

@rofl ^^^^
    Regards,

Duncan

There are three seasons of The Challenge on one of our On Demand channels. I started watching it last night. I think that I'm about four episodes into season 33. It's the last of a trilogy of seasons. There is obviously a lot of history between these players that I haven't a clue about, but I'm still beginning to find it addictive. My husband won't watch it with me. He hates Big Brother because of all the drama. After I watched the first episode of this, I told him that if he doesn't like BB, he would absolutely HATE this. LOL!

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    The Challenge is my favorite. The challenges are bonkers and make Survivor challenges look like Romper Room. Sad that Bananas is not in the current cast.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    The Challenge is my favorite. The challenges are bonkers and make Survivor challenges look like Romper Room. Sad that Bananas is not in the current cast.
    I think I watched eight episodes yesterday! Some of the challenges remind me of Fear Factor. I also like the format of a challenge, the Redemption House and the Main House being in every episode. The producers do a good job of packing a lot into each episode.

When this is on TV, is it on only once a week or multiple times per week like BB?

The Challenge is weekly. They started making most of them 90 mins a season or two ago.

Yes, they have an element of Fear Factor involved. Very high impact stuff.

Keep in mind, every season of The Challenge is different. The season you are watching has Redemption House; other seasons do/do not. Each season the contestants do not know if they will be solo, partnered with a team, partnered with a duo, partnered with an enemy, etc. Pre-existing friendships and romances make each season different, also, because the dynamics of the game change from year-to-year. When someone who is best of friends in real life has to make a vital decision in the game, it gets dicey.

Paulie, I have grown fond of Bananas in the past few years. I think his age is a factor in his calming of late. Also, he's been rocked enough in recent seasons to know he isn't the top Banana anymore! However, what he did to Sarah is the worst thing I can imagine a winner do at a finale. I rewatched the ending again recently and still find it despicable. I don't care what the rules are or what that it is a game, what Bananas did to Sarah was evil and should never been allowed to happen. Sarah seems to have left the Challenge world and is doing great: https://www.instagram.com/imsarahrice/. They have asked her to return and she will not. Good for her!

My favorite overall player is CT, even though he was one of the cats I disliked the most. CT has come full circle. The relationship with Diem changed that guy forever and I am glad it did. Greatest Challenge moment was during the comp BACK UP OFF ME. Watch this short 2min vid of CT's best moments and it's in there. Powerhouse.

I just finished watching season 32. I'm hooked! I think that I actually do have access to the current season, but I'm not sure if what's being shown on TV here is current...although it is MTV, so it might be. The season is called Double Agents, and I'm seeing five episodes in the bank so far, with new episodes being aired on Wednesdays at 8:00. Does that sound right? If so, we might need a new thread for The Challenge.
    Last edited by ForeverAutumn; 01-07-2021 at 12:17 PM.

Yes, Double Agents is the current