Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Seasons 21, 22, 23...

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    ^ I'll happily comment on that last part.

I'd say three definitely don't fit the all-star tag (and another person I don't remember). Assuming there is another 8 to be deployed, ill withhold judgement on whether or not this should have just been called returning house guests and not allstars, but given who is there atm I'm not uber confident.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    ^ I'll happily comment on that last part.

I'd say three definitely don't fit the all-star tag (and another person I don't remember). Assuming there is another 8 to be deployed, ill withhold judgement on whether or not this should have just been called returning house guests and not allstars, but given who is there atm I'm not uber confident.
    I'm with you. A few all-stars in that eight, but definitely not eight all-stars, IMO. Happy to see one of my all-time favourites in the cast.

Hey, did I tell you guys that Bayleigh and Swaggy C were on Say Yes to the Dress? Those crazy kids are definitely getting married...or already did. I don't know how far in advance the episode was filmed.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Hey, did I tell you guys that Bayleigh and Swaggy C were on Say Yes to the Dress? Those crazy kids are definitely getting married...or already did. I don't know how far in advance the episode was filmed.
    They've been married a while, now.

Where do I begin? With Big Brother Canada closing shop a week in, no Survivor, no Amazing Race... this season of BBUSA is tasting goo-oo-oooood! My fandom is in Mach-3 overdrive. I have resisted the live feeds because I have some huge projects underway that require my attention. Must. Resist.

BB did it right this time. They had the social media accounts of these houseguests posting as if they weren't on right up until showtime. Threw me and others off on some. Others were locks.

I definitely favor the Old-School gamers. Hey, we also get multiple age 40+ers!! Keesha was my biggest surprise this season. Admittedly had watery eyes when Enzo's segment started. Return of the Meo-Meow!

My Top 7
    Enzo (42)
    Keesha (42)
    Janelle (40)
    Kaysar (39)
    Ian (29)
    Dani (33)
    Da'Vonne (32)

Da'Vonne won me over on The Challenge. She seems to have grown for the better and is still on that journey.
    David is not an all-star. But Julie rationalized the expanded definition. He got a raw deal first run and I hope he does well.
    Christmas deserves a second chance but I'm fine with her being a casualty of the game.

Evict: Tyler, Memphis, Cody - Christmas, Nicole (crap!), Bayleigh

The rest I have no time for and wish them a drama-filled exit. Patooey!

PS--
    What was the deal with the opening segment where Julie showed a graphic with houseguests that were on leaked lists, like Britney, Josh & Kacey? Alternates? Did BBB leak those lists??

Despite the two winners, this definitely feels more like second chance instead of all-stars 2 (although there are several worthy people in there). Though thank god Josh didn't return.

Hopefully this season isn't a bag of ass and a half.

thank god Josh didn't return.
    Amen to that!

I like Gruno's list of faves. It's pretty much mine although not in the same order (assuming that his is some sort of ranking). I also love the more recent Nicole (red head). Janelle and Ian are two of my favourite players. Although a large part of Ian's charm was his quirkiness. It looks like he's grown up a lot, which is great for him but only time will tell whether he's still as much fun to watch.

This could be a good season. I'm hopeful (and very bored).

My Top 7 is ranking for this season. My all-time faves include Janelle, Enzo, Howie, Ian, Keesha, Evel Dick.

FYI - No Big Brother After Dark this season. They're pushing hard to have people subscribe to the feeds.

What's interesting is we will most likely never see or hear mention of anyone from seasons 9 (drug dealer winner/players) & 15 (racism)

Was Josh going to be in? He posted a screenshot of Christmas and him getting called for all-stars and she is balling. Here is his twitter response:

There’s been a lot of speculation about me being on this season of big brother Allstars. I can say that I will not be on this season. Many rumors have been said in the past few days about me that I couldn’t address but to be clear my health is great.

Don’t believe everything you read online most of the rumors about me have been false. To be honest I’m bummed that I’m not on but couldn’t be more grateful with everyone over at CBS for always being so great, supportive, & being part of completely changing my life for the better.

As a super fan I’m excited for this season and can’t wait to root for some of my good friends. Congrats to all the alum this szn and wishing all of them the best. I’m so hyped to enjoy the show as a fan & watch with all of you. Sending all of you good vibes

Below are some random words from last night. I made sure not to include any spoilers. So far there really isn't anything to spoil. Just them up all night reconnecting and discussing how they got contacted for the show. Alliances are slowly building but it appears as if a lot are approaching with the "let's see how this week plays out" I have a feeling they want to see nominations before choosing alliances, for some odd reason.

Oh, David...
    12:34am: David to Dani: What's your name again and where do you live?

Memphis- I think there is a lot of people that they were thinking about that didnt end up going through with it.
    Kevin- They reached out to me a long time ago.
    Janelle- How long ago?
    Kevin- Three months.
    Memphis- That's crazy. Three weeks tomorrow

Janelle- Kevin, I totally knew that you were doing the show because you started following me on Instagram and watching my stories

Nicole F- I'm gad that I'm not HoH.
    Dani- The people who I was thinking I'd put up arent here.
    Nicole F- Yes. I already had a speech planned.
    Dani- Tyler thought Kaycee was going to be here. I think he's caught off guard.
    Nicole F- Josh was supposed to be here for Christmas
    (does this mean they were going to put up Josh and Kaycee? )

Janelle- She (Danielle BB14) lied about me so much in the house. She was a crazy bitch. She called Dan recently. He called me. He was like "you are not going to believe it. Danielle called me". He goes "she's pissed. She texted me why did you tell CBS not to call me?"

Dani- She (Nicole A) asked me on her podcast and I ghosted her.
    Nicole F- Me too! Swear to God. I didnt even open the DM.
    Dani- I did and I ghosted her

Dani- Everyone is fangirling over her (Janelle) and Kaysar together.
    Nicole F- They are both in my room.
    Dani- Good.
    Nicole F- Is it Kesha?
    Dani- Keesha. Kesha is the singer

Kevin- I'm so glad that Enzo is here.
    Janelle- Enzo is so funny.
    Memphis- He is hilarious.
    Kevin- Didnt he do terrible on his season though?
    Janelle- He came in 4th.
    Ian- I thought he got to 3rd

Kevin- Do you think it will be like Survivor? Did you guys watch Survivor where they divided?
    Janelle- I'm obsessed with Survivor. The older people got their asses handed to them. The people from older seasons got totally pummelled

It's going to be interesting to see how the personal relationships play out. I hope David gets a chance to play this time. He would be an easy nomination since nobody has seen his game play and he probably doesn't have any existing relationships. People would be completely indifferent if he left.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    My Top 7 is ranking for this season. My all-time faves include Janelle, Enzo, Howie, Ian, Keesha, Evel Dick.

FYI - No Big Brother After Dark this season. They're pushing hard to have people subscribe to the feeds.

What's interesting is we will most likely never see or hear mention of anyone from seasons 9 (drug dealer winner/players) & 15 (racism)

Was Josh going to be in? He posted a screenshot of Christmas and him getting called for all-stars and she is balling. Here is his twitter response:

Below are some random words from last night. I made sure not to include any spoilers. So far there really isn't anything to spoil. Just them up all night reconnecting and discussing how they got contacted for the show. Alliances are slowly building but it appears as if a lot are approaching with the "let's see how this week plays out" I have a feeling they want to see nominations before choosing alliances, for some odd reason.

Oh, David...
    12:34am: David to Dani: What's your name again and where do you live?

Memphis- I think there is a lot of people that they were thinking about that didnt end up going through with it.
    Kevin- They reached out to me a long time ago.
    Janelle- How long ago?
    Kevin- Three months.
    Memphis- That's crazy. Three weeks tomorrow

Janelle- Kevin, I totally knew that you were doing the show because you started following me on Instagram and watching my stories

Nicole F- I'm gad that I'm not HoH.
    Dani- The people who I was thinking I'd put up arent here.
    Nicole F- Yes. I already had a speech planned.
    Dani- Tyler thought Kaycee was going to be here. I think he's caught off guard.
    Nicole F- Josh was supposed to be here for Christmas
    (does this mean they were going to put up Josh and Kaycee? )

Janelle- She (Danielle BB14) lied about me so much in the house. She was a crazy bitch. She called Dan recently. He called me. He was like "you are not going to believe it. Danielle called me". He goes "she's pissed. She texted me why did you tell CBS not to call me?"

Dani- She (Nicole A) asked me on her podcast and I ghosted her.
    Nicole F- Me too! Swear to God. I didnt even open the DM.
    Dani- I did and I ghosted her

Dani- Everyone is fangirling over her (Janelle) and Kaysar together.
    Nicole F- They are both in my room.
    Dani- Good.
    Nicole F- Is it Kesha?
    Dani- Keesha. Kesha is the singer

Kevin- I'm so glad that Enzo is here.
    Janelle- Enzo is so funny.
    Memphis- He is hilarious.
    Kevin- Didnt he do terrible on his season though?
    Janelle- He came in 4th.
    Ian- I thought he got to 3rd

Kevin- Do you think it will be like Survivor? Did you guys watch Survivor where they divided?
    Janelle- I'm obsessed with Survivor. The older people got their asses handed to them. The people from older seasons got totally pummelled
    Season 9 was easily the worst season with the worst players so I'm completely fine if that is never mentioned again. Don't recall 15 (although I do remember racism incidents, although that seems to have been happening in several recent seasons).

Shame there is no BBAD this year. Always enjoyed it, but I'm not going to be paying for live feeds. So, if you want to keep us up to date with various posts like the above that's fine with me.

It's going to be interesting to see how the personal relationships play out. I hope David gets a chance to play this time. He would be an easy nomination since nobody has seen his game play and he probably doesn't have any existing relationships. People would be completely indifferent if he left.
    Yep. Let's see his personality come through. I'm for it!

Season 9 was easily the worst season with the worst players so I'm completely fine if that is never mentioned again.
    I recall that being one of the first seasons that I was confused with the cast choices. I ended up going opposite of my usual picks and went with Adam (aka Baller) who ended up winning, then using the winnings to become a drug dealer, enlisting fellow BB-alum Matt into the ring.

Don't recall 15 (although I do remember racism incidents, although that seems to have been happening in several recent seasons).
    Too much.

Watch this, try to ignore the laugh track.

then...

Shame there is no BBAD this year. Always enjoyed it, but I'm not going to be paying for live feeds. So, if you want to keep us up to date with various posts like the above that's fine with me.
    Okie dokie. Although if it is too close to being a spoiler, I will be cautious or refrain.

Here is something that just came up:

JOSH MARTINEZ OFF ALL-STAR SEASON ... False-Positive COVID Test?!?

LINK

'Big Brother' fans hoping to see Josh Martinez on the new All-Star season are disappointed, but super-cautious producers pulled him out of the house over a possibly false-positive COVID test.

'BB' season 22 premiered Wednesday night with no Josh -- winner of Season 19 -- and TMZ's learned he got yanked from the cast due to one positive test while he sequestering for the new season a couple weeks ago.

Now, according to production sources ... after that positive test, Josh was tested again several times that week and had all negative results. Remember, he was self-isolating that whole time -- but we're told the one positive was enough to scare producers who felt it was too risky to put him in the BB House with the other contestants.

Thus, the decision was made to release him from sequester earlier this week -- just days before the new season premiere -- and replace him with an alternate.

Our sources say Josh arrived in L.A. the second to last week of July along with all the other core and alternate Houseguests, who were to sequester for 2 weeks while undergoing constant COVID testing.

As far as we know ... Josh was the only one to have a positive test, but we're told he's healthy and does not have the virus. He's since been spotted out and about in L.A. with friends.

I for one am happy that Josh didn't make it onto the show. Although he grew on me towards the end of his season, he was annoying AF for most of it.

Gruno, I'm also fine with you posting stuff from the live feeds if you're so inclined. I don't even know if I can access them in Canada, but even if I can I just don't have the time to watch.

So are we just going to continue on this thread? Might as well at this point, eh?

Interesting twist for the Veto. The houseguests are currently trying to figure out new strategy because of it. No nominations yet and I wouldn't reveal that.

Houseguest have been in less than 24 hours. Social media accounts of former houseguests are on fire! What's happening is they're watching the live feeds and looks like many stayed up all night with the house. There's a lot of pissed off former houseguests as they watch/listen to their 'friends' talk about them in the house on the live feeds. I didn't take any screen caps or quotes, but if I find some of interest I will. Below is some fluff.

=====

**last night Dani & Janelle were talking. Dani started in on Porsche [BB13 runner-up, lost to Rachel 4-3], Jenelle unfortunately nodded and agreed**

PorscheLBriggs
    For the record, I did keep in contact with @JanellePierzina so I thought, but I’m busy with married life, and we don’t talk often. And I Never had a thing for Dom. Not sure when or why that started but it would explain why Dani stopped talking to me, but I never wanted your man.

Dani Briones @danidONAT0 [run by husband Dominic]
    Gurlll don’t trip. Dani has zero Ill feelings toward you and never thought you were coming for her man. She’s not jealous and is secure. That’s all false. Just two strong, beautiful women who are married and thriving in life who went their separate paths. All love

Dani Briones@danidONAT0 The capitol N in never did hurt a little though. Lol -Dom

=====

[Rachel deleted the tweet, good thing I screen capped]

Dom responded and CC'd Brendan and Jeff (why Jeff?)

Dominic Briones @dominicphillip Just a little warning for the unaware... of you come for my girl, you better bring a bullet proof vest. Because the blowback won’t be minimal #BB22 cc: @brendonvbb12 @jeffschroeder23

=====

BB3Danielle @Bb3Danielle No, I turned down because the state of our economy. Too much of a risk to leave a job for 3 months during a recession.

Robyn Kass @Kassting [the horrible head of casting for BB]
    Replying to @Bb3Danielle And to set the record straight, she was asked....... multiple times.

=====
    2:15 PM · Aug 6, 2020
    Enzo- I got excited when I seen you. I was like "that's the queen. If I lose, I lose to this one".
    Janelle- I'm so glad that you are here. It's great to have someone to laugh with. That's how Howie was with me #BB22

I for one am happy that Josh didn't make it onto the show. Although he grew on me towards the end of his season, he was annoying AF for most of it.

Gruno, I'm also fine with you posting stuff from the live feeds if you're so inclined. I don't even know if I can access them in Canada, but even if I can I just don't have the time to watch.

So are we just going to continue on this thread? Might as well at this point, eh?

Yeah, I'd say continue. We have almost matched the amount of discussion from the entire 2019 season!

Glad Josh didn't go in! He has become a big mouth on MTV's The Challenge, and it has secured his low ranking with me.
    There was talk of The Challenge last night. Da'vonne says she is never doing it again.

I need to see if I have access to The Challenge. I think we get MTV...I honestly have no idea.

...and just like that, Ian has me all choked up. I am sure it'll be on the show. Take your chance on a spoiler if ya want.

[QUOTE=ForeverAutumn;991074...
    So are we just going to continue on this thread? Might as well at this point, eh?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd say continue. We have almost matched the amount of discussion from the entire 2019 season!
    I'll change the name of the thread
    Regards,

Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    I'll change the name of the thread
    "It's good to be the King!"

"It's good to be the King!"
    LOL
    Regards,

Duncan

Remember when I said the game was in a stand still? Uh-uh. This game is ON! As long as BB doesn't interfere too much (yeah right!) this will be a good season, possibly great.

Randoms from yesterday:

Da'Vonne to Nicole A - I gave her [Nicole F] my vote. $500,000. Never said thank you.

====

Janelle - I would be an idiot to think that I am fucking safe this week.
    Keesha - Me too

====

from @FeedWatcher:
    Cody said Frankie was asked to play #BB22 but "had a lot of demands".
    They all saw how Angie Rockstar went off on Kaitlyn last week on Twitter.
    Tyler: It's over. Move on.
    Enzo said most of his cast is still angry about The Brigade and doesn't speak to each other.

David & Enzo were in bed last night, settling down.
    Tyler came in & said he never thought he'd be back in the house again.
    Enzo farted really loud & they all laughed.

David moved to LA for a great job he found on LinkedIn.

====

Dani: Da'Vonne can't win anything.
    NicoleF: She was on The Challenge!

====

8:52 PM · Aug 6, 2020
    [ NicoleF crying...]
    Janelle - Are you okay?
    Nicole F - Yeah, I'm so tired.
    Janelle - Oh really? Is everything okay?
    Nicole - Sometimes when I get really tired I cry

8:56 PM · Aug 6, 2020
    Enzo - That's weird to me. "I start crying because I'm tired". What the fuck is that?
    Janelle - Really weird.
    Kaysar - I have never seen that in my life #BB22

They all saw how Angie Rockstar went off on Kaitlyn last week on Twitter.
    Yeah, for those stuck at home or needing to fill your time, I wasn't gonna let this one pass.

Angela Rockstar has been going off lately. She got her verified Twitter account banned. Check out her vs. Kaitlyn (I can't put an easy puzzle together) Herman in cached form

Rockstar has been in some online fights with Brett, also. Read this story.

If we had BB After Dark, this would have been on...

10:39 AM · Aug 7, 2020
    Cody to Enzo - I dont like the whole cancel culture. Bayleigh was saying that people were sending stuff to her dad's board of directors. People were doing that to Zach's mom...trying to get her fired because of Zach. What are you doing? I can understand if people were saying stuff that's racist. By all means tear you down.

Enzo - Exactly

Cody - The reason why I like a Janelle or a Christmas is they are going to compete hard and then they are going to clash with people

Enzo - I do like Nicole F. She was crying yesterday though.

Cody - Really?

Enzo - She said when she gets really tired she cries or some shit

====

Da'Vonne - I dont know about Nicole Franzel. I am trying cause I want to believe that she is sincere but she really fucked me in 18.

Dani - Totally.

Da'Vonne - I feel good about you, Christmas and Bayleigh. I even kind of feel good about Keesha

====

Nicole's message to Victor on live feeds

Here's a couple from Jon Pardy (BBCanada Season 2 winner) & Bruno Ielo (BBCanada Season 3 & 5-Al-Stars)

For the record, I cry when I get overtired. It's a real thing.