Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718

Thread: Big Brother Seasons 21 And 22

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    Yes, Double Agents is the current
    YEAH BABY! So is anyone else watching this, or is just me and Gruno? I have some catching up to do.

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    I never miss the challenge.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Okay kids. I've started a thread for The Challenge. https://www.progressiveears.org/foru...-The-Challenge

BB (and BBCan) casting director announces she is leaving!!!!!!

Fans are celebrating!!!

====

Robyn Kass @Kassting 10:33 AM ∑ Jan 22, 2021
    Bitter Sweet news. Iíve been offered some big opportunities in the New Year. After a lot of thought, Iíve decided to move forward w these projects & take a leave from #BB23. I am excited & have no doubt youíll be in good hands this season! Be safe & Happy New Year!

====

====
    2021 is already going great good riddance
    ====
    I'll be watching 23 then
    ====
    WE WON
    ====
    Thank you jesus!
    ====
    No racists this year! I canít wait to watch BB23
    ====
    Tell us what the projects are so we know what to avoid
    ====
    Please let us know who will be your BB replacement so we can harass them like we did you.
    ====
    So no racist cast this year?
    ====
    Was it the new diversity rule? Be honest for once.
    ====
    Hopefully youíre not moving over to some of the other shows I like
    ====
    Buh-bye
    ====

Well that's excellent news!

Remember Jackson? He won, was with Holly from his season? Well, they broke up earlier this year when all that racist chatter was the talk. Now, he has revealed this...

Jackson Michie faced drug withdrawal on BB21

In a new video posted to TikTok on Friday, Michie revealed that not only was he fairly fresh out of surgery for a "stress-induced blood clot" near his heart less than a month before moving into the Big Brother house, but he was just days out from drug use.

"Before going into Big Brother, I was addicted to Xanax, struggled with Adderall and cocaine, and I took my last Xanax less than two days prior to moving into this show," he said in the video he described as his "most terrifying post yet."

"At the age of 23, I literally went through Xanax rehab, post-surgery recovery, on national television for 100 days and beat 15 people to be the winner of Big Brother 21," he continued.

In the caption to his video, Michie said that he "hid addiction from the world," which could mean that CBS and "Big Brother" producers were also kept in the dark. That said, America certainly seemed to pick up on something going on with him, as evidenced by social media chatter throughout his season.

Michie now declares himself "proudly drug free," and said in a follow-up post that part of the reason he finally made the decision to come clean bout his experience was because he wants to use the platforms the show has given him "to hold myself accountable."

"I donít want to go back down the same paths that Iíve been down and live the same life that I've lived," he continued. "Iím holding myself accountable, putting myself out there with no wiggle room to f--- up now."