Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Seasons 21, 22, 23...

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Carson finally figured out that he's an idiot. Too late!

Todrick is getting reamed in the BB social media world. Former BB houseguests, as well as various celebs chiming in on his actions. Kirkpatrick and others have been asking others to vote Shanna as AFP. There's a faction of fans that want Todrick in F2 so that he will have to face the jury's questions and comments.

Carson posted on Instagram:

@carsonkressley
    Now that I’m out of the @bigbrothercbs house I have had time to catch up on ALOT of the things that had been going on of which I was unaware: I admit I had not seen much of BigBrother prior to being invited and I severely underestimated the tactics and behavior that are part of game play. Days, weeks, hours without access to family, friends and the outside world provides for bonding, sure, but it allows for a false sense of trust too and paranoia about your instinct. I met Shanna in 2008 when we worked together on CROWNED and loved her. I NEVER should have assumed she was playing me. Shame on me ! I am sorry I trusted others who I thought were friends but only intended to dupe me for their own benefit. I turned against not only Shanna, but my own values of friendship. Like @juliechenmoonves said, I should have trusted actions over words and I learned a valuable life lesson. @shannamoakler I owe you a huge apology for this terrible mistake and I look forward to telling the world the same on Wednesday night.

Finale tonight.

Todrick and Meisha are in for a surprise. The BB world despises them. The backlash from all of Todrick's comments about other players has them all coming together and discussing the fallout. There's also Todrick's past which is coming out. Things about Todrick not paying dancers that appeared in his show and some other things.

There's a Twitter thread with many of the evicted guests sharing their thoughts and experiences with each other. Here is one of those messages. He is referring to Todrick/Miesha:

Todd Bridges changed his tune once he got out and got info and started watching some of the clips of Todrick talking bad about Todd:

Some have chosen to bond with others from the experience:

This should make for a juicy finale!

Oh, by the way, Cynthia is not going to come out of this unscathed, either. However, her agreeing with Meisha/Todrick and the other stuff she has said will most likely be smaller compared to the other two.

Wow. Very interesting. I was wondering how the jury being able to watch the show before voting might play into the final vote. I figured Meisha was a shoe-in, but maybe not. Tonight should be interesting. I'm surprised and sorry to see that it's only one hour though. I thought that, for sure, it would be two.

Wow. Very interesting. I was wondering how the jury being able to watch the show before voting might play into the final vote. I figured Meisha was a shoe-in, but maybe not. Tonight should be interesting. I'm surprised and sorry to see that it's only one hour though. I thought that, for sure, it would be two.
    If it's between Meisha and Todrick, Meisha wins 6-0. I don't see any way that Todrick secures a vote unless Meisha casts one against Cynthia.

Shanna’s rep: “Thank you to everyone calling with concern about Shanna. She is ok and survived this traumatic experience. Especially to all of her fans who saw this horrible incident unfold on social media.”
    He is still in jail due to the domestic violence arrest this morning. The video he posted when he took over her Instagram is up everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    He is still in jail due to the domestic violence arrest this morning. The video he posted when he took over her Instagram is up everywhere.
    Wow. I hadn't heard any of this. I just watched the video. That's one angry dude.

From Chenbot:

We’re doubling up on the heat this summer! 🔥 #TheChallengeUSA and #BB24 will BOTH premiere Wednesday, July 6 on CBS.

So The Challenge will be on CBS now?

So The Challenge will be on CBS now?
    Not really. The MTV version will still run as always. This is entirely different.

Do you recall I posted a teaser about The Challenge happening worldwide in 4 countries?

Here it is, last time you said this trailer was blocked for viewing in Canada. See if works now, if not, the trailer is in the folder

The Challenge, the IP that created reality competition, is now about to create a new reality first. We're shooting the first-ever Globally Connected Competition Series. The biggest reality athletes battle it out to be named their countries champion. 4 Countries. 1 Challenge Champion.

Still doesn't work. I'll check the folder. Thanks!

Wednesday is premiere night!

Cast revealed today. Looks like someone from Nigeria and another from Brazil. Interesting. However, 7 hours after the cast reveal Big Brother sent this out...

Important casting update!
    Marvin will no longer be one of our Houseguests on this season of Big Brother.
    We’re excited to welcome Joseph, a 24-year-old lawyer from Lake Worth, FL. to the #BB24 cast!

Marvin was from Nigeria.

And this...

just heard that my younger brother, Matt Turner, is on Big Brother this season. FYI: this kid bullied me my entire life. in 2020, when I was jobless and homeless, staying at my parents house for lack of a better place to go, he randomly showed up when he didn't need to and....
    https://twitter.com/ittybittyholly/s...02600447119360

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Hmm interesting. Wonder what Marvin did (or I guess he could have tested positive for covid, if they are still caring about that this season).
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    Hmm interesting. Wonder what Marvin did (or I guess he could have tested positive for covid, if they are still caring about that this season).
    Rumblings are that he was a contestant on America's Got Talent (previous, current, upcoming?) and the network contracts prohibit his involvement.

Interesting.

Strange that they couldn't see the conflict coming from the early days he applied to be on the cast. But, this is quite benign and Im kind of surprised by that.

This season's gotta change or I'm out.

Only a few days in and it's almost a 15 vs. 1 thing going on and it's ugly. Not liking it.

SEMI-SPOILER

I know it's just Big Brother...

Tonight I sat to watch the episode and found myself getting very frustrated with the edit. After a few segments, I took a break and went to check out the moon. Thumbed through Twitter and saw that that the feeds went down, and I saw the explanation of what was happening right before they cut the feeds. Then I caught this...

FYI: Hamsterwatch is very respected in the BB community including previous houseguests. They usually don't post random rumors. Their info usually is trusted and from the inside. I have been following their updates since about 2005. Still, we shall see.

Finished the episode, still a bad edit. Then, I see this.

This has been the talk the last few days. Something is very off with one person and we were all witnessing something terrible. I wonder how BB will address it. Hopefully they show the backstory and do not fumble the edits.

I went back through Twitter to screengrab some things. I redacted as much as I could to not fully reveal a spoiler.

Feeds are still down.

Chenbot did some interviews that did not go over well. CBS is scrambling.

4:54 PM · Jul 14, 2022
    📢 The @CBSBigBrother live feeds will return later tonight 📢 We repeat: the live feeds will return later tonight!

Given that person's flip I'm not surprised they had some sort of mental issue. All the best to them of course and if they were denied meds that makes alot of sense with what happened this past week.

I was on vacation last week and caught up today. I watched the last three episodes back to back and it was becoming clear to me, even in the edits, that Paloma was not okay (I'm comfortable using her name now as the episode has aired. If you don't want spoilers, don't come here until you're caught up). In the first couple of episodes I liked her a lot and could even possibly see her for the win. But on what I think would have been Wednesday's episode, her behaviour became erratic. I figured I'd either misjudged her or the stress was getting to her. I was sorry to see her go. I think she had the potential to go far. I hope she's okay.

The pageant chick was given a lifeline, I hope she makes good use of it.

The pageant chick was given a lifeline, I hope she makes good use of it.
    What was she doing prior that would have caused her eviction? Everyone judged Taylor without knowing her. They all smiled and lied to her repeatedly last week. When she entered a room, people would scatter. She's tried to bridge the distance but house guests like Daniel ("I knew the moment I first saw her") are obsessed with her in the strangest of ways.

I feel this is a horrible cast.

CBS PROGRAM ADVISORY:
    Coverage of the House Select Committee's Public Hearing on Jan. 6 will air Thur. 7/21 @ 8pmET.
    The eviction episode of Big Brother will move to Fri. 7/22 @ 8pmET/PT.