Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 551 to 575 of 588

Thread: Big Brother Seasons 21, 22, 23...

  1. #551
    Moderator Duncan Glenday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    I no longer think that Tiffany is playing a good game. She's totally missing the big picture. She keeps saying that she's building her resume. What she's missing is that she's building her resume by betraying the people that she will need to vote for her. Terrible jury management.
    I can't stand her.

    She'll be the first of the 6 to go.
    Regards,

    Duncan

  2. #552
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    I can't stand her.

    She'll be the first of the 6 to go.
    I hope you're right Duncan. I don't like her either, but I did think she was playing well. I don't think that anymore.

  3. #553
    Moderator Duncan Glenday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    I hope you're right Duncan. I don't like her either, but I did think she was playing well. I don't think that anymore.
    I believe she was the one who originally came up with the idea of each of the 6 teaming up with an outsider. That was genius.
    Regards,

    Duncan

  4. #554
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    I believe she was the one who originally came up with the idea of each of the 6 teaming up with an outsider. That was genius.
    She did come up with that plan for this season.

    Since the start, Tiffany has been talking to the cameras and informing the live feeds about her plans prior to their implementation. She has said multiple times to the cameras that she has studied Janelle's game and has patterned this alliance after her game. The problem with Janelle's season was that early on when an alliance member was HoH, they took their personal shot and not what the alliance had agreed to and that ended the alliance(s). Tiffany was able to wrangle the Cookout and get them on the same page with their cause.

    What happened to Tiffany this week to have her go off her own alliance plan?
    Was it the power?
    The view of the finish line?
    The money?
    All?

    It is very surprising. If she were HoH a few weeks ago, would she have gone through this now?

    She has sealed her deal with this move. My thinking prior to this was that if she did make final 2, she has a damn good shot at winning. She created the Cookout and early on was the voice behind much of it. That alone could carry into a victory. Now, by puffing her chest and not wanting to be nominated, she is likely going to be going home this week. With the double, they can put Alyssa/Claire vs. Tiffany. If Tiffany remains, she should be the first Cookout member gone.

  5. #555
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,357
    Tiffany’s HOH is going to have the same result (Claire) as if she had given the HOH to Ky, as planned. Only now she’s pissed every one off in the process. Karma, baby. Karma.

    Now that the Cookout has the numbers, I don’t understand why they need to continue to keep it a secret. Tiffany should have just told Claire the truth. Anyone who doesn’t see the alliance at this point is the moron that Zingbot accused them of being.

    Also, it’s time to retire Zingbot.

    I would LOVE to see Alyssa win HOH this week.

  6. #556
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Tiffany’s HOH is going to have the same result (Claire) as if she had given the HOH to Ky, as planned. Only now she’s pissed every one off in the process. Karma, baby. Karma.



    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    that the Cookout has the numbers, I don’t understand why they need to continue to keep it a secret.
    That's part of their alliance agreement. By going in 6-strong without a reveal, they show a completely unified front. [wasn't it 5-strong with Hannah being the late 6th?] They also did not want anyone to have an advantage with whomever's person was in the game if they revealed. That is why Tiffany going rogue this past week has the Cookout wanting to BBQ her buns!



    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    it’s time to retire Zingbot.


    I'm there with you.

    BB Comics comp is sure to be coming up. That comp is looooong and played out.

    Perhaps a compromise? Retool some comps and use different themes. Instead of Zingbot as we know him, have Zingbot replace Otev in that game. When people bring Zingbot the correct chip, Zingbot gives a zing to the outgoing contestant. Next HoH comp could be based on the Zingbot one liners.

    There are some comps in Big Brother Canada that would work very well in the U.S. version. Why don't they share comps?

    These endurance comps are nowhere near endurance comps of previous years. Evel Dick and Zack, arms in air, holding their keys for nearly 8 hours with cold water showering them. Another season where they had to be in the back yard in an enclosure pressing a button. Didn't that last overnight 8-12 hours?


    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    would LOVE to see Alyssa win HOH this week.


    I'm at odds with what I prefer. The Cookout has come this far so I rather the effort not wasted.

  7. #557
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,357
    There are some comps in Big Brother Canada that would work very well in the U.S. version. Why don't they share comps?
    The U.S. did the invisible HOH this season. I’d like to see them implement the HOH not playing the Veto.

  8. #558
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    2,567
    ====

    Sep 14, 2021 · 11:35 PM
    Tiffany to Xavier- I am a huge superfan and an old school BB watcher. I like the wheeling and dealing, I like the flips, I like the surprises. Big Brother for the last few years has been so expected. I don't even think Julie say expect the unexpected no more.

    ====

  9. #559
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    ====

    Sep 14, 2021 · 11:35 PM
    Tiffany to Xavier- I am a huge superfan and an old school BB watcher. I like the wheeling and dealing, I like the flips, I like the surprises. Big Brother for the last few years has been so expected. I don't even think Julie say expect the unexpected no more.

    ====
    Yup. And this year isn't any different. I actually nodded off a few times during tonight's episode. <snore>

  10. #560
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    2,567
    The feeds have been off since yesterday as they are filming the eviction and comps. CBS released a 2+ minute clip from tonight interviewing The Cookout. Almost seems like a finale night interview:

    https://twitter.com/CBSBigBrother/st...55838130495503

  11. #561
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,357
    Buh bye Tiffany!

  12. #562
    Moderator Duncan Glenday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    I can't stand her.

    She'll be the first of the 6 to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Buh bye Tiffany!
    Tole ja
    Regards,

    Duncan

  13. #563
    Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    548
    I was rooting for Hannah so I was pretty pissed at Azah. What an idiotic move.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

  14. #564
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    I was rooting for Hannah so I was pretty pissed at Azah. What an idiotic move.
    Yeah. It was dumb. An Azah/Derek final two would be fun! I can actually see Derek winning at this point. Derek or X for the win.

  15. #565
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    I was rooting for Hannah so I was pretty pissed at Azah. What an idiotic move.
    As soon as I saw Azah's face to Hannah, I knew she was nominating her. Hannah had that look of "you betrayed me!" to Azah. Azah sold her out big time. For what? 4th place? Would have been cool to see 2 women and 2 men battle it out at 4.

  16. #566
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    I believe she was the one who originally came up with the idea of each of the 6 teaming up with an outsider. That was genius.
    Did you notice the others when Julie Chen Moonves was discussing that with Tiffany? Big D and Kyland have each said they came up with The Cookout by themselves and started it with the others. It's been the only somewhat drama in the house the last few weeks. I have a feeling Julie addressing it with Tiff was to alert them to the reality of its origin.

  17. #567
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    2,567
    Big D now says the word evict.

    I also noticed the last couple of evictions Hannah has referred to Julie without saying Julie Chen Moonves like she used to. I wonder if they told her to stop.

  18. #568
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    As soon as I saw Azah's face to Hannah, I knew she was nominating her. Hannah had that look of "you betrayed me!" to Azah. Azah sold her out big time. For what? 4th place? Would have been cool to see 2 women and 2 men battle it out at 4.
    I believe that Azah thought that Kyland would vote for Hannah and Azah would break the tie in Hannah's favour. I'm pretty sure that's what she told Hannah. Whatever she thought, she was wrong and it definitely backfired on her. It was a very shortsighted move.

    So here's what I wonder. Why did Kyland take X off the block and why isn't (or maybe he is) Derek furious? If the three guys trust each other, it was an unnecessary move. If X is on the block, Kyland and Derek vote for Hannah. If Derek is on the block, Kyland and X vote for Hannah. The only reason to take X off the block, is if you don't fully trust Derek to vote for Hannah. If I were Derek, I would be pissed and would know that I am #3 in that alliance. I'd be looking to break up Kyland and X.

  19. #569
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    Big D now says the word evict.

    I also noticed the last couple of evictions Hannah has referred to Julie without saying Julie Chen Moonves like she used to. I wonder if they told her to stop.
    I noticed the change in Big D's wording. I didn't notice the Hannah change.

  20. #570
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    So here's what I wonder. Why did Kyland take X off the block and why isn't (or maybe he is) Derek furious? If the three guys trust each other, it was an unnecessary move. If X is on the block, Kyland and Derek vote for Hannah. If Derek is on the block, Kyland and X vote for Hannah. The only reason to take X off the block, is if you don't fully trust Derek to vote for Hannah. If I were Derek, I would be pissed and would know that I am #3 in that alliance. I'd be looking to break up Kyland and X.
    I believe the answer was in Kyland's veto speech. I thought he said the reason he was using the veto on X was to show that he keeps his word, leading everyone to then believe there is a deal between Kyland and X. If true, that solidified the F2 between Ky & X, in Kyland's eyes.

  21. #571
    Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frownland
    Posts
    1,660
    Kyland is pretty dumb.
    My favorite fortune cookie read: "The only way to be successful on the internet is the keep the assholes preventing valuable discussion and eliminate the discussion itself."

    Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

  22. #572
    Moderator Duncan Glenday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    Kyland is pretty dumb.
    WTF is that with rubbing his nose in everything ?!?
    Regards,

    Duncan

  23. #573
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    Kyland is pretty dumb.
    They showed him punch the bed. What they didn't show was he kept punching things, including his own head. Triggered.


    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    WTF is that with rubbing his nose in everything ?!?


    I saw extended clips when Kyland was rubbing his face in the tortilla. He was using it like a towel. Gross. Then he threw it on the stove to heat up.

  24. #574
    Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frownland
    Posts
    1,660
    Well I meant not telling Derek that he will definitley honor the final two even when given multiple chances to. But yes...I admit...I always smell food before I make/eat it, but I never put my face on it. That was beyond strange.
    My favorite fortune cookie read: "The only way to be successful on the internet is the keep the assholes preventing valuable discussion and eliminate the discussion itself."

    Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

  25. #575
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    Well I meant not telling Derek that he will definitley honor the final two even when given multiple chances to. But yes...I admit...I always smell food before I make/eat it, but I never put my face on it. That was beyond strange.
    I don't want to know what Kyland does with his mashed potatoes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •