Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 97 of 97

Thread: Big Brother Season 21

  1. #76
    Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    422
    Finally, it's a game. See-ya Holly!
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

  2. #77
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    Finally, it's a game. See-ya Holly!
    I was thinking the same thing last night. Too bad it took until final five to get interesting.

    I am totally Team Nicole. Not necessarily for the win in the game, but for the win in life. I love that girl! She is quirky as hell and the confidence that she's found in this game will be life-changing for her.

    Michie has had some ups and downs, and he's been a real jerk at times, but I'm starting to realize that he's smarter than I was giving him credit for. I wouldn't be upset if he won.

    Nicole and Cliff are in a great position right now. Even though Holly might be easier to beat than Tommy in competitions, they really need to break up Holly and Michie. Now's the time to make a final three deal with Tommy and get Holly out. It's also a great move for Nicole's resume with the jury. I wouldn't be surprised to see Nicole win the game.

  3. #78
    Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    422
    I completely agree with your entire post.

    Michie has grown on me as well, and it really wouldn't be a bad thing for his game if he lost Holly at this stage. Especially if it were by someone else's hand. I wouldn't be surprised if this hasn't already crossed his mind either.

    That said, go Nicole!
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

  4. #79
    Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    422
    Oh, and anyone else here getting an Ian (season 14 winner) vibe from Nicole? Maybe not as awkward (I mean, watching him on After Dark was at times painful and heartbreaking), but I'm getting the vibe.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

  5. #80
    Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frownland
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    Finally, it's a game. See-ya Holly!
    lol oops

    No humor please, we're skittish.

    Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

  6. #81
    Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    422
    Unbelievable. So disappointed.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

  7. #82
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    1,667
    Michie should be the clear winner of this horrible season. He deserves it with his game play. That sneaking around and lying was genius. Cliff kept coming out to check if anyone was spying. Every time he came out, Michie had already gone back into the HoH. It was like a classic Tex Avery cartoon.

    Having said all that, please don't be fooled by who Michie really is. He has portrayed himself in a bad way time and time again. CBS is giving him the clean edit. Except for that one instance, they did not show the fights he has had with Holly. Once Holly was the replacement nom, they were fighting. He was nasty to her AGAIN! Just like he has been to nearly every woman he has argued with. He is worried how he will be seen by the outside world. Holly keeps telling him, "then be a good guy and stop talking to me this way!" He's a bratty frat boy and nothing else. Unfortunately, he is in BB21 and has played the best game. Michie is an asshole.

    Go Nicole! ~ yes, I see a bit of Ian in her. Ian is one of my all-time faves.

  8. #83
    Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    422
    Ian absolutely eviscerated the over-confident Dan in the final vote. One of the best finales ever.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

  9. #84
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    Michie should be the clear winner of this horrible season. He deserves it with his game play. That sneaking around and lying was genius. Cliff kept coming out to check if anyone was spying. Every time he came out, Michie had already gone back into the HoH. It was like a classic Tex Avery cartoon.

    Having said all that, please don't be fooled by who Michie really is. He has portrayed himself in a bad way time and time again. CBS is giving him the clean edit. Except for that one instance, they did not show the fights he has had with Holly. Once Holly was the replacement nom, they were fighting. He was nasty to her AGAIN! Just like he has been to nearly every woman he has argued with. He is worried how he will be seen by the outside world. Holly keeps telling him, "then be a good guy and stop talking to me this way!" He's a bratty frat boy and nothing else. Unfortunately, he is in BB21 and has played the best game. Michie is an asshole.

    Go Nicole! ~ yes, I see a bit of Ian in her. Ian is one of my all-time faves.
    If all of that is true (and I don't doubt you for a second) then I hope that Holly is sticking with Michie because she's playing him and dumps his sorry ass once the game is over.

  10. #85
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    562
    Wow! I am so torn after last night.

    Michie - Happy to see that he felt bad about screwing Tommy. I think he's a dick for what he did, but it was brilliant game play. So, do I hate him or do I want to see him win? Hmmmmmm. Perhaps both.

    Holly - Idiot! She's won a few comps, but it's going to be hard to convince the Jury that she hasn't played Michie's game all summer. And throwing the HOH?! WTF! Sure having the solo vote for eviction is important, but that only works if you actually win the veto! Giving up HOH at this stage was pure stupidity and only benefits Michie. Another example of blindly following Michie. If she's voted out this week, it will serve her right. DOH!

    Cliff - Like Michie, he's playing his own game and using Nicole to do his bidding. His whole argument of wanting to keep Tommy because he gave Tommy his word is laughable. He gave Holly and Michie his word first. And he gave Jess his word and threw her under the bus earlier in the season. Cliff's word is worth nothing. Having said that, he has also done what he needs to do to advance to this stage and, therefore, played a good game.

    Nicole - Oh Nicole. Should you have gone with your gut? Time will tell. Good job making it to final three, but the only way she wins is if the final two is Nicole and Holly, or if the Jury is bitter against Michie (possibly) or Cliff (doubtful). I don't think she'll beat Michie or Cliff. I'd still like to see her win, though.
    Last edited by ForeverAutumn; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:15 PM.

  11. #86
    Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frownland
    Posts
    826
    ^ Cliff is an idiot based on what they showed Sunday. Why would he think Jackson would take anyone over Holly...Nicole and Cliff were also idiots in the regard that they never should of told Jackson/Holly that they might vote out Holly before they actually decided to do it. (Or...uhh...if, I suppose, with how it turned out).

    also, an odd thing I noticed was when Christy and Nick were having their house meeting, Nick lost his cool and everyone started to distrust him. This time, Jackson is the one that lost his cool and then they wind up believing him.

    All that said...it's really the veto that is important this week. However they went, if Jackson wins the veto, they are screwed. They couldn't get rid of Jackson last week and he is the most dangerous player in terms of winning a veto comp, so from that perspective I don't think what they ultimately decided to do was too wrong (I do think Tommy would beat them if they were in the final two with him).

    As for your final point...Nicole Vs Cliff would be interesting. I'm not sure how that would go. I would probably give it to Nicole (barely) due to her recent success and she seems more generally likeable by the Jury folk. Based on the brief jury clips they've shown I don't think it will be a particularly bitter jury...but who knows. Obviously, Jackson deserves to win...and should do easily against any of the other three.
    No humor please, we're skittish.

    Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

  12. #87
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    1,667
    Cliff has lied and gone back on his word. He constantly blames Nicole for many things when talking to others.

    I hope Cliff doesn't win AFP. Please, let it be anyone else. This guys campaigns daily on the live feeds. Like... openly begs the viewers to vote for him. Pathetic.

  13. #88
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    also, an odd thing I noticed was when Christy and Nick were having their house meeting, Nick lost his cool and everyone started to distrust him. This time, Jackson is the one that lost his cool and then they wind up believing him.
    I don't think Nicole believed Jackson. She said that she didn't, and that the "own it" comment was a clue to her that he was full of shit. But she felt compelled to stick to the original final four agreement. She's the one person in the house who, I think, hasn't lied or gone back on her word. She considered voting out Holly because you have to consider all your options, but it seemed like she was never comfortable with the idea.

    Has voting started for America's favourite? I want to vote for Nicole.

  14. #89
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    Cliff has lied and gone back on his word. He constantly blames Nicole for many things when talking to others.

    I hope Cliff doesn't win AFP. Please, let it be anyone else. This guys campaigns daily on the live feeds. Like... openly begs the viewers to vote for him. Pathetic.
    I haven't been a fan of Cliff's from early on. I don't like the way he throws his friends and allies under the bus to further his own game. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Granted, he's good at it! It would be interesting to see how his fellow house guests feel about him after they've watched the season and see what a back-stabber he really is.

  15. #90
    Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frownland
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    I don't think Nicole believed Jackson. She said that she didn't, and that the "own it" comment was a clue to her that he was full of shit. But she felt compelled to stick to the original final four agreement. She's the one person in the house who, I think, hasn't lied or gone back on her word. She considered voting out Holly because you have to consider all your options, but it seemed like she was never comfortable with the idea.

    Has voting started for America's favourite? I want to vote for Nicole.
    Well, they did wind up keeping Holly, so based on outcome its like she believed Jackson. Perhaps it was based on the edit, but Nicole seemed pretty set (to vote out Holly) until the confrontation in the bathroom then she started to waiver and Cliff pushed for the direction they ultimately went.

    I don't even know who I would vote for for favorite this year. I guess Nicole is as good as any. I'll predict Tommy will win it.
    No humor please, we're skittish.

    Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

  16. #91
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    562
    OMG! Cliff is delusional!

  17. #92
    Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    422
    We laughed our asses off! Can't wait for his reaction tonight!
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

  18. #93
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    562
    CRAP! I just realized that I'll be at a conference on finale night! I guess I'll have to wait until Thursday night to find out who wins.

  19. #94
    Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frownland
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    OMG! Cliff is delusional!
    Yeah...that was pretty hilarious. He really is shitting the bed as the game gets down to crunch time.

    Seems the Jury is more bitter than I thought they would be.
    No humor please, we're skittish.

    Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

  20. #95
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    1,667
    Interested to hear everyone's comments on this finale.....


    meanwhile: the final 2 going at it:

    https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1174382988689367041

  21. #96
    Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frownland
    Posts
    826
    Well, once Nicole lost part two it was pretty much a wrap for Jackson. I suppose the only surprise for me was Nicole voting for Holly...I thought it would have been 7-2. But, other than that no real complaints here aside from the general ones about the mehness of the season overall. Hopefully next year they will get a better cast. (but being I say that every year I wont hold my breath)
    No humor please, we're skittish.

    Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

  22. #97
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    1,667
    Jackson: I'm one of the least racist people I know

    Yeah, good interview... douche.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •