Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 101 to 124 of 124

Thread: Big Brother Season 21

  1. #101
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    1,916
    PREMIERES ON CBS AUGUST 5
    - two hour live premiere 9pm
    - Sundays 8pm
    - Wednesdays 8pm
    - Thursdays 8pm live evictions/no audience

    VIRUS PRECAUTIONS
    - all will be quarantined & tested before going in
    - tested weekly, deliveries will be disinfected
    - crew will be screened daily, wear PPE, and work in pods
    - COVID compliance officer on-site (possibly for the whole Radford studio complex)

  2. #102
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    705
    I'm really looking forward to this, but I hope it doesn't end in disaster. I know that they are taking all possible precautions, but all it takes is one person to become sick and, living in such close quarters, spread it to the entire cast. Having said that, the BB house might just be the safest place to be right now.

  3. #103
    Moderator Duncan Glenday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    I'm really looking forward to this, but I hope it doesn't end in disaster. I know that they are taking all possible precautions, but all it takes is one person to become sick and, living in such close quarters, spread it to the entire cast. Having said that, the BB house might just be the safest place to be right now.
    As long as everyone goes in clean (virus-free) and production stays clean, I agree that the house might be an island of safety in this chaos. The ultimate lockdown!
    Regards,

    Duncan

  4. #104
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    1,916
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    I'm really looking forward to this, but I hope it doesn't end in disaster. I know that they are taking all possible precautions, but all it takes is one person to become sick and, living in such close quarters, spread it to the entire cast. Having said that, the BB house might just be the safest place to be right now.
    The houseguests in BBCanada were the safest at the time. Unfortunately, production had to cease operations. I also hope this goes over well and is a good season.

  5. #105
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    The houseguests in BBCanada were the safest at the time. Unfortunately, production had to cease operations. I also hope this goes over well and is a good season.
    Yeah. Ontario is just coming out of that lockdown now. Toronto is a little behind the rest of the Province, but if they wanted to go back into production they could probably do it in a week or two.

  6. #106
    Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    470
    Good news! I listen to the Bennington Show on Faction Talk SiriusXM and 2 of the producers are big BB fans (one does the podcast Bro Watch), and they confirmed a few, including Josh, so maybe Kacey is in based on the fact that they were together during the Challenge Reunion (which I also watch).

    Just finished up BB Australia last week. It's a short season, and I think, pre-taped like Survivor. It was a good distraction and pretty funny at times. The finale was pretty lackluster tho.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

  7. #107
    Moderator Duncan Glenday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    892
    Regards,

    Duncan

  8. #108
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    1,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    Hmmm....

    If this list is true, then it appears to be old blood vs. new blood with the season breakdown.

    My final 5, with top being winner:
    Enzo
    Janelle
    Kaysar
    Ian
    Tyler


    I'm finding out from other previous houseguests how Nicole called producers and got on the show. She informed them there was a private group chat with contestants BB had asked to be on this season. She ratted out names. Some of those names were in a chat, some were not. Those who were not are extremely pissed off that she dragged them into this. Those who were in the chat, ended up not being included in this season after all and are more than furious with her. There are tons of fans truly angry that some of their faves are not going to be on because she ratted them out... or is it because they got caught? I never cared for Nicole, and the players it affected didn't matter to me, so whatever.

  9. #109
    Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frownland
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    Intriguing. Some duds of course, and I'm not really sure this amounts to "all-stars" or just mostly returning houseguests, but really interesting that they got Danielle to come back after all these years. Always liked Kaysar too.
    No humor please, we're skittish.

    Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

  10. #110
    Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frownland
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    Hmmm....

    If this list is true, then it appears to be old blood vs. new blood with the season breakdown.

    My final 5, with top being winner:
    Enzo
    Janelle
    Kaysar
    Ian
    Tyler


    I'm finding out from other previous houseguests how Nicole called producers and got on the show. She informed them there was a private group chat with contestants BB had asked to be on this season. She ratted out names. Some of those names were in a chat, some were not. Those who were not are extremely pissed off that she dragged them into this. Those who were in the chat, ended up not being included in this season after all and are more than furious with her. There are tons of fans truly angry that some of their faves are not going to be on because she ratted them out... or is it because they got caught? I never cared for Nicole, and the players it affected didn't matter to me, so whatever.
    Sorry, I don't follow this last bit. Are you saying that people were asked to return and then were asked not to return because they supposedly spilled the beans that they were asked to return? If so, how many people are we talking about here?
    No humor please, we're skittish.

    Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

  11. #111
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    1,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    Sorry, I don't follow this last bit. Are you saying that people were asked to return and then were asked not to return because they supposedly spilled the beans that they were asked to return? If so, how many people are we talking about here?
    Pretty much that.

    Previous winners Derrick (officer) and Dan (held his own funeral) are two names that come up so far. Unclear on total number in the chat, but the names will start coming out. Dan is said to have been involved in the chat. Derrick apparently was not in the group chat, but Nicole called his name out as if he was. Derrick has posted that he is not happy with Nicole for that. Some former houseguests from Nicole's seasons and other seasons seem to be piling on her for being so desperate to be on the show.

  12. #112
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    1,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    Intriguing. Some duds of course, and I'm not really sure this amounts to "all-stars" or just mostly returning houseguests, but really interesting that they got Danielle to come back after all these years. Always liked Kaysar too.
    My leak info differs from Duncan's list. Same except I don't show Amber, Danielle, Josh, and Kacey. My list could be incomplete. I have read that Josh and Kacey tested positive. Then again, who knows? So are these lists including alternates?


    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    Challenge Reunion (which I also watch).

    Let's roll a thread out when the next season starts! Detested Bananas (what he did to Sarah was sad & horrible) but started to warm to him last season. Always dug Wes. Interesting how it worked out. I had a strange feeling a few months before the season started as Wes began to retweet Bananas. The tweets would always be about Johnny calling Wes a Ginger or something absurd but they were like brotherly jabs. CT is one that has come around the most. Great story for him. By the way OG Mark Long is rallying all old timers and petitioning Challenge producers to do a two-week Challenge with only old timers. Tons of great competitors are up for... The Challenge.

    I don't fawn over the house drama, but I think most of the competitions are more intense than Survivor.



    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    Just finished up BB Australia last week. It's a short season, and I think, pre-taped like Survivor. It was a good distraction and pretty funny at times. The finale was pretty lackluster tho.
    Was that season All-Stars? A day or two ago I made note that there were many people in my social media feeds chatting about Australia Survivor All-Stars being one of the best Survivor seasons globally! Curious if this was the one as I definitely would like to see that.

  13. #113
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    is Christmas the one who broke her ankle and couldn't play in most of the challenges? If so, I'm happy to see her back.

  14. #114
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    1,916
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    is Christmas the one who broke her ankle and couldn't play in most of the challenges? If so, I'm happy to see her back.
    Yes...

    'BIG BROTHER' CHRISTMAS ABBOTT ARRESTED FOR CAR WRECK ...
    Allegedly Smashed Baby Daddy's Side Chick's Ride
    11/7/2018

    'BIG BROTHER' CHRISTMAS ABBOTT COPS PLEA IN FELONY CASE ...
    No Jail For Car-Smashing Rampage
    5/8/2019

    As we reported ... Christmas was arrested in November for the August 2018 incident, in which she drove to a Tampa gym to confront the woman and ended up flying off the handle and ramming into her car in the parking lot.

    The only reason Abbott wasn't hauled in on the spot ... she was 8 months pregnant at the time. She turned herself after she gave birth to a son in October.

    Christmas took a plea to a lesser charge -- misdemeanor criminal mischief -- and along with probation and community service ... she's on the hook for $1,357.95 in restitution and must complete an anger management class.

  15. #115
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    705
    ^ I Googled her to see if she was the one with the broken ankle and this is all I could find about her. I couldn't fine many details about BB...not that I tried real hard.

  16. #116
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    1,916
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    ^ I Googled her to see if she was the one with the broken ankle and this is all I could find about her. I couldn't fine many details about BB...not that I tried real hard.
    She was good up until she got injured. Then sorta skated around, pun intended. You might recall she formed a quickie (pun definitely intended) fling with friendship Paul towards the end of the game. I dug her gameplay early, but fell off her platform when she became a mean girl to others in there. It was more Paul's doing, as he was the mastermind behind a lot of that season's wrongdoings. Still, she made the choice.

  17. #117
    Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frownland
    Posts
    1,109
    Thanks for the other response.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    My leak info differs from Duncan's list. Same except I don't show Amber, Danielle, Josh, and Kacey. My list could be incomplete. I have read that Josh and Kacey tested positive. Then again, who knows? So are these lists including alternates?





    Let's roll a thread out when the next season starts! Detested Bananas (what he did to Sarah was sad & horrible) but started to warm to him last season. Always dug Wes. Interesting how it worked out. I had a strange feeling a few months before the season started as Wes began to retweet Bananas. The tweets would always be about Johnny calling Wes a Ginger or something absurd but they were like brotherly jabs. CT is one that has come around the most. Great story for him. By the way OG Mark Long is rallying all old timers and petitioning Challenge producers to do a two-week Challenge with only old timers. Tons of great competitors are up for... The Challenge.

    I don't fawn over the house drama, but I think most of the competitions are more intense than Survivor.





    Was that season All-Stars? A day or two ago I made note that there were many people in my social media feeds chatting about Australia Survivor All-Stars being one of the best Survivor seasons globally! Curious if this was the one as I definitely would like to see that.
    Hopefully Josh and Amber are inaccurate. But I guess we will find out soon.
    No humor please, we're skittish.

    Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

  18. #118
    Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post

    Let's roll a thread out when the next season starts! Detested Bananas (what he did to Sarah was sad & horrible) but started to warm to him last season. Always dug Wes. Interesting how it worked out. I had a strange feeling a few months before the season started as Wes began to retweet Bananas. The tweets would always be about Johnny calling Wes a Ginger or something absurd but they were like brotherly jabs. CT is one that has come around the most. Great story for him. By the way OG Mark Long is rallying all old timers and petitioning Challenge producers to do a two-week Challenge with only old timers. Tons of great competitors are up for... The Challenge.

    I don't fawn over the house drama, but I think most of the competitions are more intense than Survivor.

    Was that season All-Stars? A day or two ago I made note that there were many people in my social media feeds chatting about Australia Survivor All-Stars being one of the best Survivor seasons globally! Curious if this was the one as I definitely would like to see that.
    Challenge thread? Roger that. Yes, me and my GF were surprised how much we like Bananas now! We have always been fans of CT. And Wes, he's funny...delusional, but funny. Since the same production team runs most of these shows, I would die to see Bananas, Wes, and some other Challenge folks locked up in the BB house. Camilla?? And agreed, the Challenge competitions are INSANE! And I, for one, love the alcohol fueled drama!

    No, it was Big Brother Australia. I think 20 houseguests from all over AUS. One comp, nom, and eviction per show. A couple of standout guests. The finale has the fans voting between the final 3. Kinda boring. The finale was last Tuesday, I think.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

  19. #119
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    705
    Should I know who Bananas is? Because I'm drawing a blank.

  20. #120
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    1,916
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Should I know who Bananas is? Because I'm drawing a blank.
    Hah!

    Bananas is Johnny 'Bananas' Devenanzio from MTV's The Challenge. Originally cast in The Real World: Key West in 2006. He's a physical and mental-manipulating powerhouse who has made a career of competing in these challenges.

    https://thechallenge.fandom.com/wiki/Johnny_Devenanzio

    The competitions are good, with many being very good to excellent!

    Although this comp from many years ago wasn't a major event, it is my favorite moment in Challenge history:

    https://vimeo.com/280839093

  21. #121
    Member ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    705
    LOL! So I have no idea who this guy is or what The Challenge is, but he got totally smoked! He didn't look like much of a powerhouse there.

  22. #122
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    1,916
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    LOL! So I have no idea who this guy is or what The Challenge is, but he got totally smoked! He didn't look like much of a powerhouse there.
    Since then, Bananas has bulked up a lot. He has grossed a minimum of $1,184,720 from MTV since 2006. He's also a smug jerk in person, from my vantage point. Nick D'Virgilio would perform with a blues guitarist in Fullerton, CA some years ago. The locale was in the heart of the college district. Bananas would swing on in with his boys and do the walk thru wanting to be recognized.

    The guy who carried him on his back is named Chris, aka CT. He's a juggernaut and was once THE most feared contestant. CT was also a hot-head, fighting and being combative at any chance. Then, he fell in love with one of the other competitors, Diem. They had a storied and convoluted romance and ended up separating and moving on. Diem was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and her public battle turned CT around and he became this huge lovable guy. The final season with Diem was some of the most heart-tugging footage that's gotten to me in all of these reality competition shows. She was a good one.

    Diem Brown


    All this Challenge talk.... we are aching for anything... seems we are more than ready for some Big Brother!!

  23. #123
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    1,916
    from CBS:

    Get ready to expect the unexpected!
    Watch the first ever LIVE move-in and #BB22 cast reveal during the 2-hour season premiere on Wednesday at 9/8c on @CBS!

  24. #124
    ALL ACCESS Gruno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dio, Alabama
    Posts
    1,916
    House reveal vid, along with Julie intro and more pics just released:

    https://twitter.com/CBSBigBrother

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •