Thread: Devin Townsend - ERAS Vol. 4 Pre-Order Now

Devin Townsend - ERAS Vol. 4 Pre-Order Now

Damn! My Credit Card is still Smoking from the King Crimson Big Box and Now I see Insideout and Lasers Edge have listed Devin Townsend's Eras Volume 4 Preorder for an August release.

I must have missed this announcement in the weekly updates from Ken.....but he has it on his website. If you really want to melt down your Credit Card you can get the colored vinyl from Insideout AND as a bonus..... a 35.00 EURO shipping fee.......LE's shipping in the US is only $3.40! Go Ken!

Hey. I found plastic sleeves at Bags Unlimited that these larger boxes fit into. I made the mistake of ordering the biggest poly record sleeves but they were too small. They were not returnable....So CALL Customer Service and you can tell a Real Person the Dimensions of the boxes and they will send you the right size....They are Not cheap!....but then again.....neither are the DT Box sets.....I would think a $6.00 sleeve to protect a $138.00 box set is wise. I'm sorry I don't have more product info as I deleted the order e-mails....

Oh....here. I found the label on the bags.... Bags Unlimited # SS1622 16 1/4" x 22 1/4" 2 mil Sleeves. These are too big for the King Crimson boxes but fine for Devin Townsend, Hawkwind big box, etc.....Boxes up to 2+" thick.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

We were requested not to announce it until this morning so I left it out of the update.

https://www.lasercd.com/vinyl/eras-v...-4-black-vinyl