Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Happy Birthday Lino!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    facetious maximus Yves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,489

    Happy Birthday Lino!!!!!!!!!

    Yes... it is that glorious day once again... Time to bask in the greatness that is L-I-N-O..... You old time PEers know what I am speaking about. You newbies can just move along...nothing to see here...
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

    -Cozy 3:16-

  2. #2
    I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    5,424
    Happy Birthday Lino! It's a big one 60!
    Ian

    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

  3. #3
    Member doh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    270
    I never have known the real Lino, but the famous Lino photo is burned into my memory forever.

  4. #4
    Member Jerjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    small town in ND
    Posts
    3,756
    I understand this is a national holiday in Canada. Everyone goes for a round of golf and . Happy birthday, oh Anointed One!
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

  5. #5
    Geriatric Anomaly progeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    11,188
    I have known the real Lino and....... meh

    Happy birthday paisan!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

    President Harry S. Truman

  6. #6
    Member Lopez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Medford, Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,953
    Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Happy birthday paisan!
    What Steve said, Lino.
    Lou

    Awarded the Krusty Brand Seal of Approval. It's not just good, it's good enough.

  7. #7
    The eons are closing
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NY/NJ
    Posts
    946
    It feels good to make it to another High Holy Birthday.

    All the best Lino.

    - Thomas
    No one plans to take the path that brings you lower

  8. #8
    LinkMan Chain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Townsville, Australia
    Posts
    149
    Happpppppppppppppppppppppppppppy

    Berfday


    Lino !!!!!
    “Pleasure and pain can be experienced simultaneously,” she said, gently massaging my back as we listened to her Coldplay CD.

  9. #9
    Estimated Prophet notallwhowander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Coastal California
    Posts
    773
    EL-EYE-EN-EE-OH...

    EL-EYE-EN-EE-OH...

    EL-EYE-EN-EE-OH...

    ...and LINO is his name-O!

    Happy birthday!
    Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world.

  10. #10
    facetious maximus Yves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,489
    Okay, so in my enthusiasm I jumped the gun... TODAY is Lino's birthday! It's just that it has become a 2-day affair up here now..
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

    -Cozy 3:16-

  11. #11
    I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    5,424
    Every day is Lino's birthday!
    Ian

    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

  12. #12
    Occipital Provocatee Plasmatopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Plague Sanctuary, Vermont
    Posts
    1,375
    Oh good, I didn't miss it.

    Happy Birthday, Lino!
    Just sitting at home rocking back and forth and jealously caressing my invisible collection of theoretical assets.

  13. #13
    Irritated Lawn Guy Klonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rockland, NY
    Posts
    1,246
    Overrated!
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe

  14. #14
    Estimated Prophet notallwhowander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Coastal California
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Every day is Lino's birthday!
    Every day with sunshine and grain alcohol!

    Happy birthday Lino!
    Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world.

  15. #15
    For real, man - have a great one
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

  16. #16
    The eons are closing
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NY/NJ
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonk View Post
    Overrated!
    [emoji1787]

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    No one plans to take the path that brings you lower

  17. #17
    Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh what's up? Fuckin' 60 sucks! Of course it could be worse, like Geezer who can't remember 60. Steve, it was a long time ago...your balls were only drooping half way to the knees back then! Remember??
    Nothing much has changed, though I am paying more attention to Frank Thomas' testosterone boosting commercials. Do you see the way the young ladies look at him? They don't ever walk by me and say "is that Lino?, holy shit, he still looks seriously fuckable, I wonder what his secret is?" Yeah, it's a nightmare. Don't know if it's psychological but I can barely hit the driver 200 yards any more. My buddy says I might need "senior shafts" now that I'm 60. I told him, I already have a penile implant, and it doesn't help anything.
    What a time we're living in. On my birthday, my oldest son gets on his phone, calls one of 3-4 weed delivery services in our town and orders me a quarter of Rolls Royce black hash. Within the hour, there's a knock on the door, and there stands some kid who graduated from Domino's Delivery U., with my hash. I looked at my kids "You lazy fucks, with those damn phones. You're too lazy to drive to a rat-infested shady part of town to buy your old man drugs the old fashioned way?, you make me wanna puke!! You guys will never know the joys of purchasing what could be quality product from a guy who you barely know that acts like your best friend. Even asks how the family is. You think the delivery driver cares about your family, or takes the time to make up a groovy name for the product and tell you it's the best shit since the last time you bought from him??" Fuckin' millenials. No wonder society is on a downward spiral. Apparently, they even back off when a girl says "no". Crazy, I know, but it's not our world anymore, it's theirs.
    Anyway, the hash was excellent, thankfully. I would have written scathing one star google review of their business if it wasn't. Take that, website drug dealing delivery service!!
    Didn't do anything super special on the birthday. Wife took me to Niagara Falls for dinner and sight-seeing. Of course, it sounds grand til you realize it's only 10 minutes from our driveway. I'd call her cheap and lazy but nothing is cheap in Niagara Falls. Not even the cheap hookers.

    Thanks Yves, and everybody else. Peace and love to all my old prog-head friends!!

  18. #18
    I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    5,424
    Ian

    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

  19. #19
    Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    427
    Canadian Holiday?? Sheee-it, this is a worldwide phenomenon which begs the question: Yves, why this isn't on the main discussion page, dude?? Surely it was just an oversight. Maybe our moderators can get right on this and move it to its proper area so we can ALL bask in the glory that is Lino's Birthday whilst learning about third-rate proggish(?) offerings from Tuvalu & São Tomé and Principé.

    By the way Lino, your post above shows that even at the ripe old age of 60(!), you've still got the fuckin' chops man ...that is, unless Kilgore Trout John is ghost-writing for you again. Ahhhh, that ham sandwich story still holds up after almost 20 years...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINO!
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    Canadian Holiday?? Sheee-it, this is a worldwide phenomenon which begs the question: Yves, why this isn't on the main discussion page, dude?? Surely it was just an oversight. Maybe our moderators can get right on this and move it to its proper area so we can ALL bask in the glory that is Lino's Birthday whilst learning about third-rate proggish(?) offerings from Tuvalu & São Tomé and Principé.

    By the way Lino, your post above shows that even at the ripe old age of 60(!), you've still got the fuckin' chops man ...that is, unless Kilgore Trout John is ghost-writing for you again. Ahhhh, that ham sandwich story still holds up after almost 20 years...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINO!
    Hahahahaha. Thanks my friend! If ever I were to employ a ghost writer...KT would be the man. He knows just the right way to use 20 words when 6 would suffice!

  21. #21
    facetious maximus Yves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Lino View Post
    Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh what's up? Fuckin' 60 sucks! Of course it could be worse, like Geezer who can't remember 60. Steve, it was a long time ago...your balls were only drooping half way to the knees back then! Remember??
    Nothing much has changed, though I am paying more attention to Frank Thomas' testosterone boosting commercials. Do you see the way the young ladies look at him? They don't ever walk by me and say "is that Lino?, holy shit, he still looks seriously fuckable, I wonder what his secret is?" Yeah, it's a nightmare. Don't know if it's psychological but I can barely hit the driver 200 yards any more. My buddy says I might need "senior shafts" now that I'm 60. I told him, I already have a penile implant, and it doesn't help anything.
    What a time we're living in. On my birthday, my oldest son gets on his phone, calls one of 3-4 weed delivery services in our town and orders me a quarter of Rolls Royce black hash. Within the hour, there's a knock on the door, and there stands some kid who graduated from Domino's Delivery U., with my hash. I looked at my kids "You lazy fucks, with those damn phones. You're too lazy to drive to a rat-infested shady part of town to buy your old man drugs the old fashioned way?, you make me wanna puke!! You guys will never know the joys of purchasing what could be quality product from a guy who you barely know that acts like your best friend. Even asks how the family is. You think the delivery driver cares about your family, or takes the time to make up a groovy name for the product and tell you it's the best shit since the last time you bought from him??" Fuckin' millenials. No wonder society is on a downward spiral. Apparently, they even back off when a girl says "no". Crazy, I know, but it's not our world anymore, it's theirs.
    Anyway, the hash was excellent, thankfully. I would have written scathing one star google review of their business if it wasn't. Take that, website drug dealing delivery service!!
    Didn't do anything super special on the birthday. Wife took me to Niagara Falls for dinner and sight-seeing. Of course, it sounds grand til you realize it's only 10 minutes from our driveway. I'd call her cheap and lazy but nothing is cheap in Niagara Falls. Not even the cheap hookers.

    Thanks Yves, and everybody else. Peace and love to all my old prog-head friends!!
    Now tell us about the ham sandwich you ate!

    EDIT: Posted before I saw Paulie's post.
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

    -Cozy 3:16-

  22. #22
    facetious maximus Yves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,489
    You're right about this new fangled manner to get your drugs. I'd be halfway high from the adrenaline rush just going to the apartment, knocking on the door, being let in by one of 5 "associates" in the place, then being left in the front entrance to be assessed by 4 of them, while the 5th one "slept" with a hand conspicuously under the pillow the entire time. Then, your "ride" whom you told to go around the block and you'd meet him on the next street, literally parks right in front of the building, causing the 5 associates to get a little "agitated" and making you age a year in 30 seconds. Christ! That was half the fun! (true story btw...). Today it's all so safe and sterile...
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

    -Cozy 3:16-

  23. #23
    Occipital Provocatee Plasmatopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Plague Sanctuary, Vermont
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    You're right about this new fangled manner to get your drugs. I'd be halfway high from the adrenaline rush just going to the apartment, knocking on the door, being let in by one of 5 "associates" in the place, then being left in the front entrance to be assessed by 4 of them, while the 5th one "slept" with a hand conspicuously under the pillow the entire time. Then, your "ride" whom you told to go around the block and you'd meet him on the next street, literally parks right in front of the building, causing the 5 associates to get a little "agitated" and making you age a year in 30 seconds. Christ! That was half the fun! (true story btw...). Today it's all so safe and sterile...
    Geez...I recall similar situations. And you thought the anxiety was supposed to start after the purchase....
    Just sitting at home rocking back and forth and jealously caressing my invisible collection of theoretical assets.

  24. #24
    The eons are closing
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NY/NJ
    Posts
    946
    ^^ Nothing like driving around 178th St in Manhattan with NJ plates looking for dime bags.

    Good times!
    No one plans to take the path that brings you lower

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •