Thread: Havana Jam 79 , Weather Report

Havana Jam 79 , Weather Report

There is a superb trailer for a film with footage of WR at Havana Jam on YT but I can't find the film which I believe was due to be released in 2016/17. Does anyone know if this got released and where you can buy?

The footage looks awesome.

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaco View Post
    a superb trailer for a film with footage of WR at Havana Jam on YT
    It would be more "superb" if they didn't have BOOMing noises every time they put words on the screen.

I recall seeing a trailer for a film about Weather Report on YouTube a few years ago. Nothing has happened since then (and there's been No Info about a film about WR on the website for the band). I feel it's one of those things that was in the works but fell apart for one reason or another.

Quote Originally Posted by starless and bible black View Post
    I recall seeing a trailer for a film about Weather Report on YouTube a few years ago. Nothing has happened since then (and there's been No Info about a film about WR on the website for the band). I feel it's one of those things that was in the works but fell apart for one reason or another.
    Yes, for a while on Facebook I was seeing posts all the time about a guy interviewing former members of WR for a documentary. I didn't pay a lot of attention but I guess this project stalled.