Thread: CGT & MG3 Echoes CD of the Month

CGT & MG3 Echoes CD of the Month

The April CD of the Month: California Guitar Trio and MG3: Montréal Guitare Trio's "In A Landscape". Beautiful intricacy abounds. Hear it tonight and read a review now. https://wp.me/p4ZE0X-fFv

The Victorian House on the cover of "Victoria Place: Echoes Live 23"... Is that on 113 in Chester Springs?
    Brian Dennehy: "I'm now 80 and I'm just another actor and that's fine with me. I've had a hell of a ride," ... "I have a nice house. I haven't got a palace, a mansion, but a pretty nice, comfortable home. I've raised a bunch of kids and sent them all to school, and they're all doing well. All the people that are close to me are reasonably healthy and happy. Listen, that's as much as anybody can hope for in life."

Quote Originally Posted by Painter View Post
    The Victorian House on the cover of "Victoria Place: Echoes Live 23"... Is that on 113 in Chester Springs?
    Yes.

Thought it looked familiar. Pass by it every day to and from work. I live in Exton.
    Brian Dennehy: "I'm now 80 and I'm just another actor and that's fine with me. I've had a hell of a ride," ... "I have a nice house. I haven't got a palace, a mansion, but a pretty nice, comfortable home. I've raised a bunch of kids and sent them all to school, and they're all doing well. All the people that are close to me are reasonably healthy and happy. Listen, that's as much as anybody can hope for in life."