There's an elusive and somewhat legendary collection of albums someone has taken great care to curate and rip to high quality MP3s, and it is entitled "The Progressive-Kraut-Psych-Avant Garde Rock Collection." It has been broken up into parts (how many I'm not exactly sure) and posted on various torrent sites years ago, but these parts are now extremely difficult to find. I have only managed to get two parts (part 4 and part 6).

Now, I don't condone music piracy, and certainly some of the material in the collection is readily available. However, I'm most interested in the more obscure, out-of-print and hard-to-find gems. Many of them you can't simple type the album into Amazon and expect to find new CDs with Prime shipping. What I do have of the collection is very interesting (to say the least) with some great (and sometimes mindblowing) music. It has definitely has piqued my interest to check out the rest.

The only information I have about it comes from a Facebook page the creator made about the collection in 2012. Here is the first post he made which lists all the albums included:

https://www.facebook.com/TheProgress...252?__tn__=K-R

As you can see from the comments, several others are as lost as I in trying to track it down. I tried DMing the creator to no avail. If anyone has any information regarding this collection and where I can get the remaining parts, I would be most indebted if you would message me.