Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NJ Proghouse 20th-anniversary Hootenanny (June 15-16, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Giant View Post
    Christ what a great weekend. We enjoyed it all. Not to take from anyone else, but Rikard is an amazing force to be reckoned with. So damn good on every level. He can even do a great JT and Springsteen (believe it or not!).
    And Mattias beat the living shit out of that drum kit with The Devils Staircase. Holy crap! What the hell is in the water in Sweden???
    Thanks again to Jim, Alan and everyone else involved in this weekends production. Really a great time.
    Looking forward to part 2!
    Thanks for your very kind feedback, Jimmy. Really happy that you enjoyed the weekend and it was also nice getting a chance to speak with you a little bit before everything kicked off.

All the best and hope to see you guys at the next one (if not before as well),

Alan

P.S. That was my drum kit.

Valdez goes acoustic

Hi again,

A quick update. I was recently reminded that the Valdez set will be in acoustic form, so I thought I'd update the lineup info (as we have it now) accordingly:

NJ PROGHOUSE "20TH ANNIVERSARY HOOTENANNY PART 2"
    November 9-10, 2019

1. Advent
    2. Discipline
    3. Frogg Café
    4. iNFiNiEN
    5. Orpheus Nine
    6. Valdez (acoustic set)
    7. 3RDegree

We're working to book the final acts and also hope to have the NJ Proghouse site (and our Facebook page) updated soon.

Thanks and very much hope to see you then,

Alan
    Last edited by AdventAlan; 06-21-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AdventAlan View Post
    Hi again,

A quick update. I was recently reminded that the Valdez set will be in acoustic form, so I thought I'd update the lineup info (as we have it now) accordingly:

NJ PROGHOUSE "20TH ANNIVERSARY HOOTENANNY PART 2"
    October 9-10, 2019

1. Advent
    2. Discipline
    3. Frogg Café
    4. iNFiNiEN
    5. Orpheus Nine
    6. Valdez (acoustic set)
    7. 3RDegree

We're working to book the final acts and also hope to have the NJ Proghouse site (and our Facebook page) updated soon.

Thanks and very much hope to see you then,

Alan
    Hey Al, shouldn't that be November?
    Dave Sr.

I prefer Nature to Human Nature

Yep. November 9-10. I think that lineup is either complete or has one more band forthcoming. All we're waiting now for is an official announcement, ticketing and a schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by adap2it View Post
    Hey Al, shouldn't that be November?
    Indeed. Thanks for catching my mistake. (Still tired from last weekend's festivities.) I just edited my post with the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by AdventAlan View Post
    Indeed. Thanks for catching my mistake. (Still tired from last weekend's festivities.) I just edited my post with the correction.
    You might want to change the thread title too to either Part II or better Yet.....Start a new Thread as the current title will get buried by the time it happens in Nov.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Quote Originally Posted by Garyhead View Post
    You might want to change the thread title too to either Part II or better Yet.....Start a new Thread as the current title will get buried by the time it happens in Nov.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I'll try to get the new thread up and running tomorrow.

All the best,

Alan