Page 80 of 91 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2255

Thread: The 2019 NFL Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    There was a couple pass interferenses they refused to call.
    I am amazed that it took this long to go there.
    A Comfort Zone is not a Life Sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    Ah, but you have never suffered the self-righteous, inflated, sanctimonious attitude of Packers fans living outside of Wisconsin. I've known many and every single one of them is unbearable when it comes to their beloved Packers.
    Spoken from the perspective of a Vikings fan, I presume... not defending Packers fans per se, but most fans think their arch rival's fans are insufferable.

A good friend of mine from Philly would be happy for Andy Reid if he finally won the big one, but he's also confident Reid will mismanage the clock to another heart-breaking loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    I am amazed that it took this long to go there.
    Even the announcers mentioned the pass interference, but said Harbaugh wasn't going to waste a flag because it has become a joke, just ask the Saints.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    I'll go with Packers & Chiefs for the SB as I couldn't bear the 49er fans if they win.
    Sweet! A Super Bowl I rematch !!!!!

The National Football League (NFL) champion Green Bay Packers defeated the American Football League (AFL) champion Kansas City Chiefs by the score of 35–10.
    "Normal is just the average of extremes" - Gary Lessor

Luke Kuechly has retired.

I didn't see it coming, but I'm not surprised.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    He's had a lot of concussions, got to assume he's following medical advice
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

New Orleans police issue arrest warrant for Odell Beckham Jr. for locker room incident

The Browns wide receiver appeared to slap the rear end of a police officer inside the LSU locker room after the team's national championship win on Monday. New Orleans police have since issued a warrant for Beckham's arrest for simple battery, according to reports.

Steve Sabol should have been in the HOF a very long time ago. NFL films have earned every award they have gotten over the years and they are many. Revolutionary coverage of sports.

Antonio Gates should be a first ballot HOF'er.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    New Orleans police issue arrest warrant for Odell Beckham Jr. for locker room incident
    I watched the footage.

Are you kidding me? Police are shooting unarmed civilians in this country and getting off scott-free and they want to prosecute for this? The officer should have his badge revoked and discharged from service.

Welp, the Chiefs *should* win the game. I'm sure that is what the league wants... .but....I wouldn't be shocked if the Titans steal this one. It wouldn't be a sexy, SB matchup with a team like the Tennessee Titans but it would be interesting, and hilarious. My God, Tanny boy giving Miami.....The Finger....

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    I watched the footage.

Are you kidding me? Police are shooting unarmed civilians in this country and getting off scott-free and they want to prosecute for this? The officer should have his badge revoked and discharged from service.
    Well he's not a cop (unless it's the off duty side job variety), he's a security guard.
    Ian

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    Welp, the Chiefs *should* win the game. I'm sure that is what the league wants... .but....I wouldn't be shocked if the Titans steal this one. It wouldn't be a sexy, SB matchup with a team like the Tennessee Titans but it would be interesting, and hilarious. My God, Tanny boy giving Miami.....The Finger....
    They only win if they basically double the Chiefs in TOP. That means Henry, Henry, Henry and chew up that clock. Do not settle for field goals either. It would be nice though, but not a very glamorous team for the SB.
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

The NFL really doesn't want the Chiefs in the supper bowl, they jobbed them the past couple years in the playoffs. Remember, it's not about being fair, it's about making money.

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    They only win if they basically double the Chiefs in TOP. That means Henry, Henry, Henry and chew up that clock. Do not settle for field goals either. It would be nice though, but not a very glamorous team for the SB.
    Henry would do most of the heavy lifting on offense, but Tanny has been a good manager on offense. He won't win the game but he won't lose the game (unless he really has a bad game throwing picks and fumbling). Still, it's been an interesting journey for Tanny this season. And seriously, Dolphins fans down here are rooting for him. I'm just imagining Tanny winning the SB, strutting around the stadium with double middle digits, with a shit-eating grin...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    The NFL really doesn't want the Chiefs in the supper bowl, they jobbed them the past couple years in the playoffs. Remember, it's not about being fair, it's about making money.
    I don't buy that. If the Chiefs blow this game it'll be because the Titans will keep the Chiefs offense off the field. No conspiracy, no sign stealing. Lol

Trust me Vic, nobody will be rooting harder for the Titans outside Nashville than me...
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Yves, I'd really like to see the Chiefs in the SB, but the Tanny story would make the SB interesting. Wouldn't mind seeing old, hard nosed, ball control football clamping down on high octane, high scoring offense.

Let's go with...

Chefs 27 Titians 20 Titians will need to paint a masterpiece on D, don't quite get it done.

Ninos 33 Packards 24 Packards run out of gas, Ninos just the better team.

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Well he's not a cop (unless it's the off duty side job variety), he's a security guard.
    OK. I don't recall where I watched it, but I think they identified him as an officer. Thanks for the correction.

Edit: Just checked CNN, where I most likely saw it. They've updated and corrected their info. Last night they had it wrong.

KC's run defense is crap, so Henry should have a big game... but after last week, being down 24-0 and then putting a 50-burger on the Texans... I dont think the Titans can stop the KC offense
    Why is it whenever someone mentions an artist that was clearly progressive (yet not the Symph weenie definition of Prog) do certain people feel compelled to snort "thats not Prog" like a whiny 5th grader?

Trust me Vic, nobody will be rooting harder for the Titans outside Nashville than me...
    Not quite.

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    OK. I don't recall where I watched it, but I think they identified him as an officer. Thanks for the correction.

Edit: Just checked CNN, where I most likely saw it. They've updated and corrected their info. Last night they had it wrong.
    Security guard's just being butthurt

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    Having grown up in Tennessee I should root for the Titans. Having lived 20 years in Ferndale WA, down the street from Jake Locker, I should root for the Titans. But I'm kinda pulling for KC. I won't be upset if either win the AFC. In the NFC, I'm going with the least painful dildo. I'll pull for the Packers.

I don't buy that. If the Chiefs blow this game it'll be because the Titans will keep the Chiefs offense off the field. No conspiracy, no sign stealing. Lol
    Maybe I was wrong, I just checked and the Titans are a smaller market share than the Chiefs. The NFL will be pulling for the Chiefs.

Yves, I'd really like to see the Chiefs in the SB, but the Tanny story would make the SB interesting. Wouldn't mind seeing old, hard nosed, ball control football clamping down on high octane, high scoring offense.
    This is me, I love seeing a RB take over a game and strangle the opposition by not letting them have the ball.
    Ian