Page 77 of 91 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2255

Thread: The 2019 NFL Discussion Thread

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    It's all about Henry & the D (system & execution). Ravens WR's didn't have a good day, not sure how much was Lamaar having an off game.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Just like I said in the past and I will say it again, the Ravens need to fire Harbaugh and offer Greg Roman the job. You don't go for fourth down at the fifty when you are losing. You don't go for fourth down when three points puts you at one score from taking the lead. You don't go for two points when it doesn't matter at that point in the game. They have to really define what pass interference is. You can't climb on a receivers back and smack him in the head or grab his jersey as he is crossing the field and not get a flag. The Titans defense was less impressive than how horribly the Ravens offense played. They have no number one receiver and it showed with dropped passes and they have no number one running back. It's amazing the numbers Lamar put up this year when you watched how horrible he played last night. He still isn't a quarterback who can win with his arm. Most of his passing records were accomplished by some incredible catches and terrible defenses. The sad part is with the Ravens out the playoffs got a whole lot less exciting. Today's AFC game could be the last exciting game of the year. Unless the Ravens make some drastic changes Harbaugh will fuck up another year for them.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

Dam had my Money on the Ravens...

It all Drakes fault!!!

You don't go for two points when it doesn't matter at that point in the game.
    Yeah that surprised me. The Ravens got desperate early. I still think Lamar is a good QB. But, the Titans look like they're peaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You don't go for fourth down at the fifty when you are losing. You don't go for fourth down when three points puts you at one score from taking the lead. You don't go for two points when it doesn't matter at that point in the game. ... He still isn't a quarterback who can win with his arm.
    All valid points. Lamaar is so good at running that that takes away one defender most of the time and makes passing easier. They really bottled him up yesterday, he only really got running late in the game.

There is zero chance they sack Harbaugh having that regular season record.
    Ian

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

That game reminded me a lot of when the Giants came in and beat the #1 seeded Cowboys in 2008 (and later beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl).
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisoned Youth View Post
    That game reminded me a lot of when the Giants came in and beat the #1 seeded Cowboys in 2008 (and later beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl).
    Aww thanks man for that lovely old memory!
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    All valid points. Lamaar is so good at running that that takes away one defender most of the time and makes passing easier. They really bottled him up yesterday, he only really got running late in the game.

There is zero chance they sack Harbaugh having that regular season record.
    Harbaugh cost them a shot at the super bowl last year against the Chargers and cost them the Chiefs game earlier this year with stupid play calling. You can't count on the officiating making correct calls and doing the right thing, just look at the Saints playoff games the past two years. It's kind of a joke Harbaugh coach of the year when Greg Roman did all the work.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

I'm hoping the Browns sign either Greg Roman or Robert Saleh for the next one on the HC carousel.

Kevin Stefanski is the new Browns HC.

Listening to CBS Sports Radio this morning. The lead in music to the report of Julian Edelman being arrested for vandalizing a Mercedes Benz was.......Janice Joplin.........oh lord wontcha bah me a mer-saydeez bayenz.......

Ian

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Harbaugh cost them a shot at the super bowl last year against the Chargers and cost them the Chiefs game earlier this year with stupid play calling. You can't count on the officiating making correct calls and doing the right thing, just look at the Saints playoff games the past two years. It's kind of a joke Harbaugh coach of the year when Greg Roman did all the work.
    Well yeah, Harbaugh is a favorite son, cheerleader.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    Kevin Stefanski is the new Browns HC.
    SMH. This was DePodesta's choice. He was part of the analytics team that brought us 0-16 and 1-15. While I'm glad they didn't go for Josh McDaniel, it's hard to believe they did thorough research on 8 top prospects and this was the guy. Oh, and he just happened to be DePodesta's candidate the last time. But DePo is a Baseball man. What could go wrong?

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    Titans remind me of Cardinals team that went 9-7, backed into the playoffs, then peaked defensively, got all the way to the Superbowl then forgot how to play defense. Titans D looks stout and Henry is looking like Eddie George 2.0 and that always plays well on the road.

The Titans, this season remind me of the 2000 Ravens. Tannihill is Trent Dilfer.

The Chefs better start cooking on defense or they're gonna have a long afternoon.

Here we go again!
    Ian

Doesn't seem to be a good idea to be the higher rated Team at the moment

T for Texas
    T for Tennessee

Yodel-ayeeehooo, yodel-a-hoo.ha.

Last edited by Vic2012; 01-12-2020 at 03:47 PM.

This is unreal. The Chefs better order out for Chinese.

The tide is turning. Epic.

This is an Arena League game, isn't it?

This is a game.
    Ian