Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Devin Townsend - Empath

First Ave Minneapolis: BOUGHT

Saw that some shows around me were selling out... good to see!
    -----------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
    causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

The deluxe edition has been announced. It will sound great in 5:1
    https://www.loudersound.com/news/dev...timate-edition

just reminiscing that this was the last show I saw before the apocalypse. I've been watching the Order of Magnitude bluray and damn, if you're any sort of fan of DT get this thing. What a fun and killer performance!
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

Quote Originally Posted by Klonk View Post
    just reminiscing that this was the last show I saw before the apocalypse. I've been watching the Order of Magnitude bluray and damn, if you're any sort of fan of DT get this thing. What a fun and killer performance!
    Yah - I paid hundreds for 2 tickets, and the show in my area was canceled about 3 days before show-date.

They still have my $$.

Best album of 2019, IMHO
    Regards,

Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    Yah - I paid hundreds for 2 tickets, and the show in my area was canceled about 3 days before show-date.

They still have my $$.

Best album of 2019, IMHO
    Yeah man...bummer! I remember you mentioning this over on FB. I really hope you get to see this someday...or at least get your money back! It was a tremendous show. DT is always the ultimate entertainer live, but the musicians he had on this tour were just amazing. They looked like they were having so much fun together too. I highly recommend Order of Magnitude for a good fix of the experience.

DT has been very busy this year despite the insanity with a couple live streaming concerts including a Christmas show coming up. He also did some Quarantine shows from his home to raise money for hospitals and released some pretty cool new material. You can see a lot of it on YT. Here's a vid of one of his Quarantine shows if anyone's bored...

"Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe Sizlak

Quote Originally Posted by Klonk View Post
    Yeah man...bummer! I remember you mentioning this over on FB. I really hope you get to see this someday...or at least get your money back! It was a tremendous show. DT is always the ultimate entertainer live, but the musicians he had on this tour were just amazing. They looked like they were having so much fun together too. I highly recommend Order of Magnitude for a good fix of the experience.

DT has been very busy this year despite the insanity with a couple live streaming concerts including a Christmas show coming up. He also did some Quarantine shows from his home to raise money for hospitals and released some pretty cool new material. You can see a lot of it on YT. Here's a vid of one of his Quarantine shows if anyone's bored...

Cool video, thanks, Scott!

I need to watch it again - there's always a lot going on at the same time in DT's music.
    Regards,

Duncan