Thread: Mostly Autumn - White Rainbow

Mostly Autumn - White Rainbow

Has anyone here got their new album yet? I believe the ltd. edition 2 cd sets were sent out just before Xmas.

I've been a loyal fan of the band for 20 years and always purchased their special editions totally on faith but I felt the last album Sight of Day was a little weak and have so far held back from ordering the new one.

What I find frustrating about MA is that although they have a website they make no effort re marketing their music whatsoever. There's no trailers/promotional snippets or interviews re the new album anywhere, their You Tube account hasn't been updated for years...They do have their albums on Spotify but the new one isn't there yet.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve983 View Post
    Has anyone here got their new album yet? I believe the ltd. edition 2 cd sets were sent out just before Xmas.

I've been a loyal fan of the band for 20 years and always purchased their special editions totally on faith but I felt the last album Sight of Day was a little weak and have so far held back from ordering the new one.

What I find frustrating about MA is that although they have a website they make no effort re marketing their music whatsoever. There's no trailers/promotional snippets or interviews re the new album anywhere, their You Tube account hasn't been updated for years...They do have their albums on Spotify but the new one isn't there yet.

Anyone have any thoughts?
    Iíve pre-ordered but havenít got it yet. They were aiming for pre Xmas but didnít commit to it.

Quote Originally Posted by pulse01 View Post
    I’ve pre-ordered but haven’t got it yet. They were aiming for pre Xmas but didn’t commit to it.
    I generally won't order a new album without listening to sound samples first. Even some of my favorite artists or bands have released things, and if I can't hear a sample, I often pass until things start showing up on YT or Amazon 30 sec samples.

To me providing sound samples isn't even considered marketing, it's just commonsense.
    Soundcloud page: Open Window, musical meanderings https://soundcloud.com/precipice
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxU..._as=subscriber

I have it. Nothing groundbreaking but nice enough. Its a tribute to former guitarist Liam Davison who died last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Progtastic View Post
    I have it. Nothing groundbreaking but nice enough. Its a tribute to former guitarist Liam Davison who died last year.
    That's not a surprise really. I think I'll have a listen and go for the 1cd version when it comes out..
    Last edited by Steve983; 12-31-2018 at 10:19 AM.