Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: 20 Years of PE Memories! Share them!

Quote Originally Posted by Trane View Post
    The post count was only activated three years (or is that 4?) ago.... Before that, everyone remained at 0, no matter jow much they posted
    ^^ This ^^

Welcome back - don't be such a damned stranger anymore!
    Regards,

Duncan

I recall being ripped off by someone using my debit card, and I posted how pissed off I was at the criminals, and got censured by a mod about being a he-man woman hater - I have 5 daughters... Anyway I left for about 6 months but couldnt stay away. Too much great music info here... So I swallowed (not a sexist or homophobic comment, I promise) my pride, and started back. lessons learned. Maybe.

Here was a set we put together by way of a gift to PE way back in 2011. A special selection, as i recall.

Anyway, it may serve as an introduction to our strange and wacky world. As we put it in the write-up: "A joyful selection of fizzy sadness, hopeful tales and tasty fever dreams courtesy of Polyethylene Pet and +1." Or something.

Hugs and a positive year to everybody here at PE and especially you, Sean, Duncan and all of the fine moderators

Peace Yo,

Kimara "Bob" Sajnetti
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Oh - Blue Vino. Nuff said. Good times, eh?

Congratulations on still being the best music board around. And great folks :P

K
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Quote Originally Posted by Polypet View Post
    Kimara "Bob" Sajnetti

Thanks for continuing to post and share here. Always a welcome contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by aith01 View Post

Thanks for continuing to post and share here. Always a welcome contribution.
    Por nada, amigo