Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

Thread: Tangerine Dream - The Wilson remixes

Quote Originally Posted by smcfee View Post
    I doubt Wilson had anything to do with what bonus material got placed on what disc. Is there a credit to that effect in the box?
    Nope! Why would he, you might ask....
    Remix and done! ;-)

I doubt Wilson had anything to do with what bonus material got placed on what disc. Is there a credit to that effect in the box?
    Mark Powell is credited with "Conception, tape research, compilation and co-ordination," so I would assume he made those decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by calyx View Post
    Oh, I forgot to mention them. I included them on "Atem". Recorded 11/72 (live in Cologne), and "Atem" recorded 12/72-1/73 so...
    Nope, you had mentionned them, but they wxere titled differently

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Triscuits View Post
    Mark Powell is credited with "Conception, tape research, compilation and co-ordination," so I would assume he made those decisions.
    Ok, Powell's fault, then!!

Quote Originally Posted by alucard View Post
    I just re-saw the great TD Coventry concert video and it's mentioned in the end titles : Music from the record Ricochet. Are these exactly the same Ricochet exerpts as on the Stratosfear bonus which seems a bit longer then the video.
    yup, what a friggin' hoax, really!!

At least we get some nice filmed pictures
    Last edited by Trane; 6 Days Ago at 04:13 AM.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Bought In Search Of Hades on download.
    Ian

I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Listened through the whole thing once so far. Have to say I'm very happy with the purchase, the remasters are very good and I particularly like the live material. Only thing I didn't really like was the track(s) with singing at the end of the set. They should really avoid that wherever possible.
    Ian

I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.