With the midterm elections just a couple of days away, this week the 1st hour is a recreation of the show I did in 2016 after those elections. I hope that everyone will get out and vote and use *common sense* when they do. So from 10pm-Midnight EST on Radio Fairfax at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax The Prog-Rock Diner is serving: Iluvatar, Genesis, Black Bonzo, Beardfish, Phil Ochs, Supertramp, Traffic, Gong and Neil Young. Then Paul comes in with his portion of the mention serving:Nik Bartsch and Guru Guru. Please join us and let know if you are listening and any feedback is welcome! Thanks.

The Prog Rock Diner with Deb & Paul Sears 11/04/2018 10:00PM to 12:00AM EST

Iluvatar “Emper0r's New Clothes” from Iluvatar (1993) on Kinesis
GENESIS “Firth of Fifth” from Selling England By the Pound (2008) on Virgin UK
Black Bonzo “Giant Games” from Sound Of The Apocalypse (2007) on B & B Records Ab
Beardfish “sunrise” from Sleeping In Traffic, Pt. 1 (2007) on InsideOutMusic
Phil Ochs “cross my heart” from Pleasures of the Harbor on A&M
Supertramp “Child of Vision” from Breakfast In America (Deluxe Edition) (1979) on A&M Records
Traffic “When the Eagle Flies” from When the Eagle Flies (2003) on Island Records
Gong “Ooby-Scooby Doomsday or the D-Day DJ's Got the D.D.T. Blues” from Angel's Egg (2004) on Virgin UK
Neil Young “Looking for a Leader” from Living with War (2006) on Reprise
Neil Young “America the Beautiful” from Living with War (2006) on Reprise — excerpt

Nik Bärtsch's Ronin “Modul 60” from Awase (2018) on ECM Records
Nik Bärtsch's Ronin “Modul 58” from Awase (2018) on ECM Records
Nik Bärtsch's Ronin “a” from Awase (2018) on ECM Records
Guru Guru “Oxymoron” from Kang Kang (2009) on Brain/Universal
Guru Guru “Immer lustig” from Kang Kang (2009) on Brain/Universal — excerpt