Thread: Kimara Sajn - The Last Song

Kimara Sajn - The Last Song

Some of you might enjoy this... a new track called "The Last Song" posted over on our Red Balloon blog.

Thanks to our friends and fans here for listening!

Note: Most likely NOT our last song or anything, in case anyone was worried

You can listen to it here: http://paperjam.biz/redballoon/?p=1138
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Concern was written all over my face. <heavy sigh of relief>
    Thanks for sharing, Kimara!

Yes, I was a little worried too when I read the thread title. Thank goodness it’s just a name and not actually a literal last song.

Will listen to this when I get home this evening. New music from Mr. Sajn is always cause for excitement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "what's better, peanut butter or g-sharp minor?"
    - Sturgeon's Lawyer, 2021

Always a joy to hear new music from you, Kim. It's lovely.

I didn't get too scared when I read "The Last Song", since I always figured that as long as your hands still had motor control........
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Always a joy to hear new music from you, Kim. It's lovely.

I didn't get too scared when I read "The Last Song", since I always figured that as long as your hands still had motor control........
    Thanks guys. You're right, of course, Steve. Arthritis hasn't stopped me (almost but not quite!). We do it all for YOU

I'm glad you're digging the track, folks

Kim
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Tonight - on a very special Alien Radio broadcast, +1 will perform the Family Songs EP. A short of burst of upbeat sarcasm disguised as poignant warmth. Fun for friends and foe.

We hope you enjoy it. It's released as a PE members only thing on Soundcloud. For streaming only, no commerce involved. We love you all, for some reason.

So may the 3 or 4 of you who stumble upon this generous morsel of delight live long and stuff

It is a gift to the PE members who have said hi and howdy ho. It keeps us all going. And i am paying it forward.

Hugs.

Go to https://soundcloud.com/polyethylene-...ngs-ep/s-LRjqa

To hear it. It is not a public thing. You may need a password or something. Let me know via private message, if you do.

Thanks again for your support and ears. It is deeply appreciated. And to our fellow musical friends here on PE, bravo. Keep it going

Peace yo,

Kim and the Precognitive Family

P.S: The astute will now see why the song above was titled such. Carry on etc....
    Last edited by Polypet; 10-30-2018 at 09:53 PM.

^ The link worked for me.

Lovely music. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks everyone

Cool mix of Soul Revolution

Great collection...works really well. I love the "new" River of Light as you know. But I always loved the old one anyway.

Matt.

Kimara,

The Last Song is awesome. Your choice of chord selection always impresses me. ( I see similarities between you and I ). Thanks for sharing.
    Coming September 1st - "Dean Watson Revisited"!

Love it! Very Kimara Sajn, which is always a good thing! You have such a distinctive style Kim; if I heard it from some random source, I'd know it was you in a hot minute. Kudos!

Thanks Ernie, Dean and Matt. I'm glad you're enjoying this. I've made the link public now so more can actually hear it. Most likely a full album will come out around May next year.

The new link is: http://www.precognitiverecords.com/FamilySongs

Happy Friday everyone!

Kim
    Last edited by Polypet; 01-17-2019 at 12:00 AM.

A heads up from the dead... Hello there!

Just a note to say our new album "+1 - Family Songs" will be coming out in May.

i've edited the link above (for the upcoming +1 new album "Family Songs") to point to the now available online stream.

Songs of life, wanting to die, choosing to live, dying, dire prognostications and radio science for the whole family.

And a tea.

I do hope people get some enjoyment from it. It's a lively thing

Thanks as ever for tuning in. Peace to one and all,

Kim

^Great news, Mr. Sajn!

Can’t wait to hear it. I’m so glad you continue to make music and share it. The world’s a better place for it.
    "what's better, peanut butter or g-sharp minor?"
    - Sturgeon's Lawyer, 2021

Aw shucks, man. I'm glad you enjoy listening to it

I hope you'll like it!

Ta,

K