Thread: Patrick Moraz Exclusive Interview tonight

Patrick Moraz Exclusive Interview tonight

I will be airing an exclusive interview with Patrick Moraz tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern time. This interview was recorded prior to a private performance in August 2018. Patrick talks about his early years, work with Refugee, Yes, The Moody Blues and Bill Bruford, as well as the numerous current projects he is currently working on.

The interview can be heard on WWUH-FM, 91.3 FM West Hartford, CT, or online at wwuh.org. It will also be available for two weeks after broadcast in the program archive section of the web page.
    Gary Levin (a.k.a. The Microwave Brain)
    Co-host, The Greatest Show From Earth
    9:00 PM Eastern time first Sunday of each month
    WWUH-FM 91.3 West Hartford, CT and wwuh.org

Thank you, I am so glad that Patrick is getting so much attention these days!

Strange that when Patrick was in Yes I heard numerous interviews with Yes members but he was never in on any of them. I’ve never heard an interview with him. Would be nice to hear his voice and views. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MicrowaveBrain View Post
    I will be airing an exclusive interview with Patrick Moraz tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern time. This interview was recorded prior to a private performance in August 2018. Patrick talks about his early years, work with Refugee, Yes, The Moody Blues and Bill Bruford, as well as the numerous current projects he is currently working on.

The interview can be heard on WWUH-FM, 91.3 FM West Hartford, CT, or online at wwuh.org. It will also be available for two weeks after broadcast in the program archive section of the web page.
    Thanks.

Henry
    Where Are They Now? Yes news: http://www.bondegezou.co.uk/wh_now.htm
    Blogdegezou, the accompanying blog: http://bondegezou.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Fracktured View Post
    Strange that when Patrick was in Yes I heard numerous interviews with Yes members but he was never in on any of them. I’ve never heard an interview with him. Would be nice to hear his voice and views. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've heard a couple of them over the years that I pulled off of Sugarmegs..

Jon Anderson & Pat Moraz 1975-05-08 BBC Radio, London, England 26:45
    Jon Anderson, Steve Howe, Patrick Moraz - 1976-06-11 WMMR Philadelphia, with Ed Sciaky 22:54

There's an interview with Patrick in the new issue of Prog magazine, and he comes across as a really grounded guy. Even when the discussion broaches the issue of his ejection from Yes, he's incredibly gracious towards his former bandmates (which says a lot about his positive attitude, given the way Jon Anderson simply told him he was out, with no warning or courtesy.)

I was quietly impressed by his ongoing respect for Yes and the Moodies, that I dusted off Relayer for a spin earlier today, and very much enjoyed listening to his contribution on the keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    There's an interview with Patrick in the new issue of Prog magazine, and he comes across as a really grounded guy. Even when the discussion broaches the issue of his ejection from Yes, he's incredibly gracious towards his former bandmates (which says a lot about his positive attitude, given the way Jon Anderson simply told him he was out, with no warning or courtesy.)

I was quietly impressed by his ongoing respect for Yes and the Moodies, that I dusted off Relayer for a spin earlier today, and very much enjoyed listening to his contribution on the keys.
    he had nice things to say about the moody blues? that seemed a much more contentious ejection but who knows. really hope he can go out on tour with yes again next year.