Thread: Rachel Flowers "Going Somewhere"

Rachel Flowers "Going Somewhere"

Introducing Rachel Flowers' second solo album: Going Somewhere. Inspired by some of Rachel’s favorite artists, an eclectic group of greats, including Kirk Franklin, Talking Heads, Steely Dan, Stevie Wonder, and Prince, Rachel truly goes somewhere only she can go, taking a grateful audience along for the ride.

Going Somewhere premiers at ProgStock on October 5-7, 2018, and will be available on Bandcamp and other major platforms in late October.

CD.jpg

Looking forward to it. Please keep us informed and post some more tidbits when they become available
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A gentleman is defined as someone who knows how to play the accordion, and doesn't.

Waiting for it to be released.

Now Available, “Going Somewhere,” the highly anticipated second solo album by Rachel Flowers!

https://shop.rachelflowersmusic.com/

Not loving the pop-vocals. Was hoping for something more like her first release.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A gentleman is defined as someone who knows how to play the accordion, and doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Not loving the pop-vocals. Was hoping for something more like her first release.
    I have to agree. I think Rachel is marvellous, but the vocals aren't great, at least to my ears. The lyrics are also pretty poor in my opinion. I'll be surprised if this album is as well received as 'Listen'. It'll be interesting to see what others think.
    Last edited by Philly112; 10-31-2018 at 09:50 AM.