Thread: Crime in Choir

Crime in Choir

Anyone into these guys? I am listening to some cuts on iTunes (heard them on Pandora) and I am really enjoying the music. Pretty cool instrumental stuff I am hearing.

Opinions?

Thanks,
    Eric

Good stuff from San Francisco. I've got two from them, Trumpery Metier and Gift Givers, and dig them out from time to time. I believe they broke up after releasing Gift Givers a couple of years ago, however.

Quote Originally Posted by frippster View Post
    Good stuff from San Francisco. I've got two from them, Trumpery Metier and Gift Givers, and dig them out from time to time. I believe they broke up after releasing Gift Givers a couple of years ago, however.
    Those are the albums I have. I was listening to Trumpery Metier recently and I had forgotten how good it was. There seems to be a bit of a Gong influence blended with a sort of post-rock attitude (maybe some Trans Am in there, too). My main beef with their albums is how short they are (both of the ones I have are barely over half an hour long). It’s disappointing that they broke up, they were local and I was hoping to catch them live.

-------------
    MIKE (a.k.a. "Progbear")

‘“What blow, Goblin?” said Corinius.’ --E. R. Eddison

N.P.:“Einsetmaður einu sinni”-Hinn Íslenski Þursaflokkur

Quote Originally Posted by frippster View Post
    Good stuff ...Trumpery Metier
    Concur, but I wasn't that impressed that I sought out their next.

Tom