Thread: Delays- new Rupert Greenall/The Churning

How did I miss this? Big Rupert/FIXX fan. Listening now. Cool vibe, I like it.

Sounds fine and you can hear from Rupert's keyboard-sounds he's from The Fixx. I also loved his project The Fragile Fate, which was - other than The Churning so it seems - released on CD.

B.t.w. Still waiting for a new The Fixx-album. They're talking about a release quite some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by interbellum View Post
    B.t.w. Still waiting for a new The Fixx-album. They're talking about a release quite some time now.
    I think they're close, and hopefully now that the tour is over, they can finish up. Beautiful Friction was a strong album.

As a side note - I'm bummed they didn't hit Chicago on the Beach tour.

Quote Originally Posted by interbellum View Post
    Sounds fine and you can hear from Rupert's keyboard-sounds he's from The Fixx. I also loved his project The Fragile Fate, which was - other than The Churning so it seems - released on CD.

They have some new music in the works. I heard maybe 2 different projects perhaps, we'll have to see what appears....

Quote Originally Posted by gearHed289 View Post
    I think they're close, and hopefully now that the tour is over, they can finish up. Beautiful Friction was a strong album.

As a side note - I'm bummed they didn't hit Chicago on the Beach tour.
    Nick Jackson (producer from the band IT) and Rupert worked hard on Beautiful Friction, actually they all did! Great album. So glad to hear Dan back on bass and the band back in top form. That is a shame you missed the Beach Tour, best I've heard them since maybe the Ink tour... It was amazing hearing the deep cuts from Reach The Beach with songs like Opinions, Liner, Running, Privilege, Changing, etc.

Come check out our page at facebook and give us a like! Cheers

https://www.facebook.com/thechurningband/

Quote Originally Posted by Boophka View Post
    Come check out our page at facebook and give us a like! Cheershttps://www.facebook.com/thechurningband/
    I already did!

Quote Originally Posted by gearHed289 View Post
    I already did!
    Cheers!

Here's a dark little diddy to brighten your Wednesday! Great keys from Rupert Greenall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPsb...n5f5Nz_zRzet8w