Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Yes - Live at the Apollo - Audience Track is BRUTAL

First of all, this is a very good show--sooo much better than the audience vids from 2016. I enjoy it. But, uh, that "crowd noise"... lol.. It sounds like someone is turning on a ventilation system in the back of the hall every 20-30 seconds.

Seriously when have you *ever* been to a concert where people erupt in spontaneous applause twice a minute, for 3-5 seconds every time?

Quote Originally Posted by arturs View Post
    First of all, this is a very good show--sooo much better than the audience vids from 2016. I enjoy it. But, uh, that "crowd noise"... lol.. It sounds like someone is turning on a ventilation system in the back of the hall every 20-30 seconds.

Seriously when have you *ever* been to a concert where people erupt in spontaneous applause twice a minute, for 3-5 seconds every time?
    It happens all the time... in Robert Fripp's nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crimson King View Post
    Does an obvious opinion require "in my opinion" to be written at the end of every sentence? I was clearly able to determine that what Skullhead wrote was his opinion.
    Some people have the skill and etiquette to express their opinions as such. Others are too arrogant to consider that their opinions aren't "correct."
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    Some people have the skill and etiquette to express their opinions as such. Others are too arrogant to consider that their opinions aren't "correct."
    Yep, it's more like that.

I don't think Skullhead needs to state whether it's his opinion of. It's plainly obvious by the inherent arrogance and utter dismissive tone that it could be nothing more.

One must consider the source.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Quote Originally Posted by arturs View Post

When I saw ARW that night at the Apollo! It was so cool how synchronized we were in the audience. You had to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmanzi View Post
    Thanks. So was I.

Were you unable to clearly determine my point? It appears you weren't. Hint - I state it in my first sentence and reiterate it in my last.
    You must be a millennial (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

I think enough has been said on this. On that note:
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.