Thread: New Quarkspace Studio Album to be released this year!?!

New Quarkspace Studio Album to be released this year!?!

QUARKSPACE NEWS OF IMPORT: Our final studio album is slated for digital release by the end of this year. Titled "All These Unfinished Suns" it was recorded from 2009-2014 with a bit of icing to be applied over the next month or two. I (PW) dived into the mixing/mastering process yesterday. It sounds kick ass! More to come later!

Since we are essentially retired, this unfinished album has been gnawing at me for a while. I've got a bit of time currently since I am rehearsing parts for the next Church of Hed album, so I figured diving into mixing this thing makes sense. Give the people some music. The album features 8 tracks: one vocal tune, three instrumentals, and four incandescent improvisations recorded at what was Chet's going away party. A few overdubs are probably on the docket -- I want to be able to list "Moog Synthesizer" on the "who played what" listing. Stan Lyon is also going to add a bass track that Chet was unable to do.

Expect to hear about the album's release after it happens.
    Quarkspace on Facebook
    Church of Hed on Facebook
    TabMuse -- an online resource dedicated to iOS, Android, hardware, and desktop music apps and synths
    Church of Hed/Quarkspace on Bandcamp
    The QuarkspaceHed YouTube Channel

Thanks for the hed's up, Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    Thanks for the hed's up, Paul.
    You are welcome. I just want this out so people can hear it, finally. Bittersweet for me in a sense. Obviously, I prefer to focus on Church of Hed these days with Quarkspace resigned to the retirement home of collective apathy.
    Quarkspace on Facebook
    Church of Hed on Facebook
    TabMuse -- an online resource dedicated to iOS, Android, hardware, and desktop music apps and synths
    Church of Hed/Quarkspace on Bandcamp
    The QuarkspaceHed YouTube Channel

Ping us after it's released, if you would.