Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glass Hammer - Chronomonaut Tapes - Tom is back or at least he was...

Can we get this marked as spam, please?

Oh my!..Jaywalking! Officer!..Officerrr!

Quote Originally Posted by stickman393 View Post
    Oh, lighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by aith01 View Post
    Oh, lighten up.
    I didn't think a /s was necessary.... but seriously, FIVE threads?

I'm sorry I missed the sarcasm.

But hey, it's Glass Hammer -- they consistently deliver the goods, and have been good contributors here over the years, so I cut them a lot of slack.

Moderators do a effin great job here, and I'm sure they're monitoring the posts.
    It doesn't bother me, but I'm a Glass Hammer fan.
    Since this is a progressive rock music forum, whenever members of a relevant band posts here, I like it.
    Soundcloud page: Richard Hermans, musical meanderings https://soundcloud.com/precipice YouTube: [https://www.youtube.com/@richardhermans4457

These threads were merely meant for fun. I've put the spam in the other Chronomonaut post!

In all fairness, I never thought I'd have to take over Tom's threads. He just vanished! ::::steve::::

I'm good with it all! Thanks GH!

Pre-ordered the deluxe package, since I didn't know there was a 2018 reissue of Chronometree. Woohoo!

It is true that posting the new vids to every possible thread is something Tom might do.
    Oh, and the new CD? Definitely Auto-buy. Ordered!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Just got Chronomonaut and the newest one in the mail today. On my second listen to Chronomonaut, and enjoying the Hammill/Disciplinesque track The Past Is the Past. Pretty different for GH!

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Just got Chronomonaut and the newest one in the mail today. On my second listen to Chronomonaut, and enjoying the Hammill/Disciplinesque track The Past Is the Past. Pretty different for GH!
    Chronomonaut wound it's way around my cerebral cortex and wouldn't let go for maybe a month, the riffs seared themselves into my brain. I have everything they've done pretty much, have them on auto-buy but it resonated with me like nothing since Shadowlands, also an earworm-er. The new one? I listened once and nothing took hold at all but as we both know one listen to a prog disc is about 1/10th of what's needed to figure stuff out so the jury hasn't even reached the courtroom parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryLI View Post
    Chronomonaut wound it's way around my cerebral cortex and wouldn't let go for maybe a month, the riffs seared themselves into my brain. I have everything they've done pretty much, have them on auto-buy but it resonated with me like nothing since Shadowlands, also an earworm-er. The new one? I listened once and nothing took hold at all but as we both know one listen to a prog disc is about 1/10th of what's needed to figure stuff out so the jury hasn't even reached the courtroom parking lot.
    Keep working on Dreaming City! There's going to be a part 2 and I promise, we're going some place with this idea! Let it sink it
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Hammer View Post
    Keep working on Dreaming City! There's going to be a part 2 and I promise, we're going some place with this idea! Let it sink it
    Steve
    Got my homework assignment, teach, I'm on it.