Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Telegraph new album (for fans of Sanhedrin , Musica Ficts etc. )

Quote Originally Posted by spacefreak View Post
    A friend of mine bought a CD and received a professionally pressed CDR. He posted a photo of it on FB, so I reverted to buying the download. There was a whole discussion on this on the Prog Collectors page.
    I was told by the band they are correcting this.

I Found this band out ,by Ken Golden none the less .
    I had to have cd asap ,I heard cd-r debacle .
    So i got digital off Bandcamp.
    Shoutout to amazing release ,I would of missed If not checking Lasercd description btw.

They had no idea they were selling cdr
    Yes they just pressed a glass master and will compensate whoever bought the cd

Quote Originally Posted by Udi Koomran View Post
    They had no idea they were selling cdr
    Yes they just pressed a glass master and will compensate whoever bought the cd
    Glad to hear that in the near future we shall be able to get hold of a physical copy of this very good album.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

...and finally a message from the band on that same FB thread, that clarifies the issue:

Hi everyone, I’m Tal, Telegraph ‘s guitarist.
    We just realized that our first batch of prints was cd-r (this is the factory default for small number of print, and we didn’t know that!)
    We just ordered a new and bigger batch, and it’s a proper CDs now. Everyone who wants to replace their cd-r can contact us on our page, and we will replace it. It’s very important to us that our audience will the satisfied! Please accept our apologies, its a beginners mistake.

Cheers,

Telegraph band
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS