Thread: Selling: The-Alan-Parsons-Project-I-Robot-HDAD-Hybrid-2003-24-192-24-96-Like-New-OOP

Selling: The-Alan-Parsons-Project-I-Robot-HDAD-Hybrid-2003-24-192-24-96-Like-New-OOP

I'm selling this from my personal collection and it's in near mint condition:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Alan-Pa...P/323366880410

parsons_robot_1.jpg
    echolynfan

Romans 8:28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Price has been lowered to $45.00! Don't hesitate - it's going to go fast at this price!
    echolynfan

Romans 8:28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Quote Originally Posted by echolynfan View Post
    Price has been lowered to $45.00! Don't hesitate - it's going to go fast at this price!
    Define fast.

Two of the same Hybrid disc sold this past month for $99.95 each and it's OOP so you define fast
    echolynfan

Quote Originally Posted by echolynfan View Post
    Two of the same Hybrid disc sold this past month for $99.95 each and it's OOP so you define fast
    My definition would have the disc sold by now. So, it's actually very slow for such a gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    My definition would have the disc sold by now. So, it's actually very slow for such a gem.
    Perhaps but I'm not selling it for any less than $45 and if it doesn't sell for that in a week or two I'll just end the listing and hold on to it. The average price on Amazon is $200+.
    echolynfan