Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advance Tickets For PROGDAY 2018 Are Now On Sale!

Patron Pass arrived today.

Ordered tickets for me and the wife a couple days ago. Hotel reservations have been made. Looking forward to my 22nd ProgDay.

Patron Pass arrived today. Thank you, Debi. Never saw a round postage stamp before. Cool.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

Good Morning ~

My PPass arrived yesterday as well. I didn't pick up on the stampage. Have to take another look!

Any chance on changing the PPass drawing/painting each year? A further 'collectable' edition in some way! Not that I don't like the mushroom musician....

Anyway - looking forward to the 2018 festivities for sure!

Carry On
    Chris Buckley

Quote Originally Posted by Ground and Sky's Ghost View Post
    Ordered tickets for me and the wife a couple days ago. Hotel reservations have been made. Looking forward to my 22nd ProgDay.
    I feel so lame... This is only my 2nd ProgDay. I don't know anyone there, so keep an eye out for a dude wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with my avatar, and say hello if you get a chance!

Mark (aka wiz_d_kidd)

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by winkersnufs View Post
    Good Morning ~

My PPass arrived yesterday as well. I didn't pick up on the stampage. Have to take another look!

Any chance on changing the PPass drawing/painting each year? A further 'collectable' edition in some way! Not that I don't like the mushroom musician....

Anyway - looking forward to the 2018 festivities for sure!

Carry On
    Chris Buckley
    I don't think the artwork for each year's ProgDay is done in time to be printed on the passes. Maybe Debbi should draw an original artwork on each pass before mailing it out!

Perhaps you just need some mushrooms to see each years different artwork.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    -- Aristotle
    Nostalgia, you know, ain't what it used to be. Furthermore, they tells me, it never was.
    “A Man Who Does Not Read Has No Appreciable Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read” - Mark Twain

Some proggers just might have too much time on their hands....

Quote Originally Posted by philsunset View Post
    Some proggers just might have too much time on their hands....
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.......
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.......
    ^^^I wasn't pointing at or thinking of you AT ALL here Maestro..but speaking of stone(d), I would help anyway I could...

And Once Again...

I took a closer look at the envelope from Debi and I too have the round stamp. Off with the glasses, and as close to my eyes as I could get it, it appears to be a golf ball. The surrounding type is far too small for these peepers to make out what it says. Ha!.... Just like some of the sleeve notes on CD packaging.

Continue to Carry On
    Chris Buckley

Starting at the top of the stamp going clockwise --- it sez ---Football / USA / Forever / 2017 / Football / USA / Forever / 2017 /

That took like 30 seconds....maybe 10

And Once Again...

I didn't surmise that you were directing that to ANYONE in particular, Robert. I was just commenting to a fellow man of leisure.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    I didn't surmise that you were directing that to ANYONE in particular, Robert. I was just commenting to a fellow man of leisure.
    Thank you sir for the compliment!!! It is a leisurely day here thank the higher power