Thread: Preorder Devin Townsend - Eras Vinyl Collection Part 2

Preorder Devin Townsend - Eras Vinyl Collection Part 2

We are now taking pre-orders for Devin Townsend "Eras - Vinyl Collection Part 2". This is the black vinyl edition (black vinyl always sounds best). Street date is August 31st but our supply is limited so we strongly suggest you get in the queue to guarantee yourself a set.

https://www.lasercd.com/vinyl/eras-v...-2-black-vinyl

Dang Ken:
    Was watching the sites for a preorder.......The colored vinyl was already sold out at IO so I ordered Black from Burning Shed*.... Do you plan to also sell Eras III & IV? If so, I'll wait next time......Shipping from UK / Germany is outrageous!.......but fast.

*Black Vinyl is OK by me!
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Yes. We are the designated Inside Out Music retail website for North America. We stock everything including titles and versions not in US distribution. Because of the cost of the colored vinyl I stuck to black for the Eras set.

In the near future we will have exclusive versions of certain IO releases.