Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Season 20

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    I don't think that anyone outside of Level 6 has figured out Level 6 yet. JC and Sam still think that they are part of that alliance. I agree that JC is going to have to figure things out and make a move soon, or he's a goner. I'm not sure where Scottie stands. I find it surprising that people still think that Scottie and Tyler are buddies. They don't seem like friends from what we're seeing...there must be more to their relationship than what is being shown.

And I don't understand why Kaycee wasn't upset about Tyler taking Angela off the block. She had to know that she would be the replacement nominee...so why not just leave Angela up there so that Level 6 isn't showing their hand?

I hand it to Level 6, so far, for continuing to trust each other and playing the other side of the house so well. Alliances usually blow up long before now.
    I think Level 6 can be as obvious as they want to be, it won't make a difference. At least Hayleigh has said 'the other side of the house'. i'm not sure if she knows who exactly that comprises of, but at least she is aware that there are sides (unlike Fessi apparently. ) As for Tyler using the Veto, I guess there was a chance she could have replaced her with someone not in level 6, even if remote, so in their mind it was probably worth it. As Brett said this week, doesn't matter who from level 6 is up there, as long as someone else is next to them.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

I should also mention that I loved the Hacker twist. Both weeks it caused havoc, and was fun to watch. I'm sorry that it ended so soon. What did you guys think of it?
    I liked it. I too would have like to see it extend at least one more week. I think it would have been fun to exhaust the app store of apps too, instead of ending that after three weeks.

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    I agree, best season in a long while. I loved the hacker twist.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

I must say that the editing and sound effects this season have been stellar. I've often rewound certain segments because of that. Also, anyone catching BB After Dark on Pop? We've been lucky to have some good viewing during the broadcasts. In fact, last week's HoH comp was shown live. I like how they have been doing that recently.

Yeah, the sounds effects have been fun! Are they even doing Have Nots this season? They showed the Have Not room early on, but there has been no mention of it since, no slop, nor any Have/Have Not competitions.

JC has made no secret of wanting to put up Angela and Kaycee. So does JC go on the block this week? Or does Brett decide that this is the week to break up Level 6 as he's probably at the bottom of the totem pole?

My prediction is Sam and Hayleigh on the block. And JC gets back doored.

Your thoughts?

The week of the Battle Back, the house guests were prepping for a double eviction. The remaining L6ers agreed that on a double eviction, JC should be the 2nd evictee as they discussed that would help them not have to endure a week of his scheming & possible pouting. Plus, it would mean he would not have much time to blow up any of their behind-the-scenes deals to the remaining cast.

With that said, I feel they need to get rid of Haleigh first, then JC. They can't risk Haleigh slipping through. If she makes final 2 she could win with the jury vote.

As it stands now, if the house remains L6 dominant, with Haleigh slipping thru, the finale might look like this...

Jury
    Baleigh - Rockstar - Feysal - Scotty
    Kaycee - Brett - Angela
    Sam - JC

Finalists
    Tyler - Haleigh

Simply replace any L6er with another in the above, and I feel the outcome would be the same. If this scenario happens, and the jury votes with their alliance, Sam & JC's votes would most likely be the deciding factors. We have seen some odd jury votes in the past, so anything can happen.

My opinion of a final two equation:

Tyler vs. anyone = Tyler wins
    Angela vs. anyone = Angela loses
    Kaycee vs. anyone (-Tyler) = Kaycee wins
    Brett vs. anyone (-Tyler,-KC) = Bret wins
    JC vs. Sam = JC wins

Yeah, the sounds effects have been fun! Are they even doing Have Nots this season? They showed the Have Not room early on, but there has been no mention of it since, no slop, nor any Have/Have Not competitions.
    Yes, they have been following through with the H/HN. Although, it seems BB is easing off on the restrictions, and BB also now gives the HNs condiments and some other benefits. The reason is they were coming under fire for 'starving' house guests. There have been some health problems that could have been caused by going on the slop diet. Plus, BB allows HNers to indulge in some of the pizza parties or special treats. For example, this past week PopTV surprised them with cinnamon rolls/pastries, during BBAD. The note from BB said that HNs were allowed to eat them. The HN room on BBCanada this year was good!

I've said this season after season: Bring back the food competitions!

Just like in Survivor, BB feeds the house guests too much. They used to be allowed a certain amount of food per week and had to ration everything. That's one of the reasons why the HoH basket was so coveted. Remember the fun comps where the house guests were split up into teams, and they had to battle to NOT be a HN? The losing team would be the HNs for that week. Now, the HoH usually picks, and they have been doing it diplomatically. If you haven't been a HN, you will be until everyone has. Then, it repeats. I rather see when people use the HN as a tool of the game.

Or, the comps where everyone played as individuals, but the outcome was for the house and they would have good & bad items (like steak, BBQ party for the house, beer, sardines, liver, etc) to make during the comp. Some would purposely ruin the menu and others would even cry for certain items. I enjoyed seeing those comps, as it broke up the monotony of side A vs. Side B.

What comps do you all miss?

What could they bring back for the remaining season?

Do we get the fashion show where they get to keep the clothes?

A movie or TV series tie-in comp? (did we get one this season?)

Which past comps or gameplay would you like to see return and which would you like to see go?

Bonus question: why did I get on a GuitarGeek-style posting frenzy just now??

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    As it stands now, if the house remains L6 dominant, with Haleigh slipping thru, the finale might look like this...

Jury
    Baleigh - Rockstar - Feysal - Scotty
    Kaycee - Brett - Angela
    Sam - JC

Finalists
    Tyler - Haleigh

Simply replace any L6er with another in the above, and I feel the outcome would be the same. If this scenario happens, and the jury votes with their alliance, Sam & JC's votes would most likely be the deciding factors. We have seen some odd jury votes in the past, so anything can happen.

My opinion of a final two equation:

Tyler vs. anyone = Tyler wins
    Angela vs. anyone = Angela loses
    Kaycee vs. anyone (-Tyler) = Kaycee wins
    Brett vs. anyone (-Tyler,-KC) = Bret wins
    JC vs. Sam = JC wins
    You've given this a lot of thought! I forgot it was double eviction week.

Sam scares the shit out of me!

Sam scares the shit out of me!
    I'd be afraid to sleep in the same room with her. No telling what she would do if I started to snore...

I really wanted Level 6 to stick together until the final four. I know why they got rid of Brett, but I think it sucks. Now that they've turned on each other, is Tyler gone next week since he can't play for HOH? If the people left in the house are smart the answer is yes.

I really wanted Level 6 to stick together until the final four. I know why they got rid of Brett, but I think it sucks. Now that they've turned on each other, is Tyler gone next week since he can't play for HOH? If the people left in the house are smart the answer is yes.
    I applaud Brett for being such a classy guy last night. He moved up a couple of notches on my meter, for sure.

I don't think Tyler is going anywhere.

The recorded goodbye speeches to Hayleigh: Angela and Kaycee planned and rehearsed those speeches since Tuesday. Their plan worked, as Hayleigh immediately believed them! However, once Brett gets to jury house and reveals the way things really went down, Kaycee & Angela might have kiss 500k goodbye and sealed their 2nd place fate.

I would love to see a full episode showing Brett explaining to the current jury how they duped them week after week after week after....

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    I applaud Brett for being such a classy guy last night. He moved up a couple of notches on my meter, for sure.

I would love to see a full episode showing Brett explaining to the current jury how they duped them week after week after week after....
    I LOVE BRETT! When the season started I thought, "Oh here we go. A good looking, smart, smug guy. I'm going to hate him". But he had such a great attitude and was so friggin' funny, that I ended up loving him as he played this game. I'm going to miss him as they game winds down. I hope we get to see him in Jury. And I hope if there are returning players in the next few seasons, that he's one of them.

I agree that he was a class act when he was voted out. Especially since he wasn't expecting it and it was huge blindside. One of the things that I like about Level 6 is that because they are all so competitive and athletic, they understand game play and that being voted out is, in a strange way, a compliment. They will vote for the best competitor, and not with their emotions. I'd put Haliegh in that group too. I don't think the same can be said about the Jury members who were voted out early.

Damn that JC screwing up Level Six's final three!

On the other hand, at least the ending won't be so predictable.

^ Should of gotten rid of him a couple turns ago/.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    ^ Should of gotten rid of him a couple turns ago/.
    I would have kept Sam over JC for sure. Sam won't win any physical or mental comps. JC might not win physical, but he's smart...as he just proved. It's going to be interesting to see who the veto winner votes out. A Lever Sixer is going to have to ax a Level Sixer this week, and there's only one vote so there is no one to hide behind. Now it gets personal.

Of the remaining house guests, who have final 2 deals?

These are the ones I know of:

Tyler w/ Kaycee
    Tyler w/JC

...does Angela have a F2 deal with Kaycee?? I don't recall Angela making a F2 deal with anyone. If what I am saying is true, if she wins she has no prior commitments so it is open. If she gets the axe, then it can be pointed out that she didn't have a deal and the other(s) did for F2.

I would take Angela to the final two if I had the choice. No one in the jury seems to like her and all three of level six can make claims about good game play, either by strategy and/or comp winning. It seems like it's always a bitter jury lately too...

So if you had to choose to take JC or Sam to final two, who would you pick?

JC can argue that he played a good game. He was very strategic and did a good job of manipulating people. I also think that he'll be able to answer questions well. I think the house mainly liked him, but as Sam said, he could be annoying.

On the other hand, Sam didn't really do anything! She just sat around the house all summer. She didn't really play the game at all. She seemed to have kept to herself a lot, so even though I think that people liked her. I don't know how good the bonds she built were.

Thoughts?

^ Definitely Sam. People seem to like JC too much.

Finale night tomorrow. Predictions?

I'd actually be happy with any of the three as winners, but I think that Kaycee is going to take the big prize. A few weeks ago I would have said Tyler, but the jury seems to be a bit bitter about Tyler's multiple final two deals. Kaycee played a great social game, won a ton of comps, and was loyal to her alliance and only to her alliance (I think). I might be wrong, but I don't think that she betrayed anyone with the possible exception of Brett's blindside.

I don't think that JC can beat either of them.

So,
    JC and Tyler - Tyler wins
    JC and Kaycee - Kaycee wins
    Kaycee and Tyler - Kaycee wins.

^ I basically agree with everything you said. I'll be rooting for Tyler (I think he played the game the most/was in control the most), but expect Kaycee to win (which I am fine with). I would prefer JC not win, but I think that'll be a long shot honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    ^ I basically agree with everything you said. I'll be rooting for Tyler (I think he played the game the most/was in control the most), but expect Kaycee to win (which I am fine with). I would prefer JC not win, but I think that'll be a long shot honestly.
    And I agree with everything you just said. My choices for winner in order: Tyler, Kaycee, JC.

Finale night tomorrow. Predictions?

I'd actually be happy with any of the three as winners, but I think that Kaycee is going to take the big prize. A few weeks ago I would have said Tyler, but the jury seems to be a bit bitter about Tyler's multiple final two deals. Kaycee played a great social game, won a ton of comps, and was loyal to her alliance and only to her alliance (I think). I might be wrong, but I don't think that she betrayed anyone with the possible exception of Brett's blindside.

I don't think that JC can beat either of them.

So,
    JC and Tyler - Tyler wins
    JC and Kaycee - Kaycee wins
    Kaycee and Tyler - Kaycee wins.
    JC -- nope.

Kaycee -- possibly.

Tyler -- YES

I have a feeling the jury will understand Tyler's game play and would side with him for the majority vote. If it is Tyler vs. Jaycee at the end, I feel Tyler would win. Brett should vote for him, in theory. Same for Angela. Hayleigh is rational (in jury) and looks at game play. She also has respect for the game, and with her and Tyler nominating each other, I feel that earns respect with Tyler having stated his legitimate reasons for doing so. I also feel Scottie would do it. JC, also. Sam might, but she's so far off in her own reality, that I think it could go either way.

Here's who I think would vote for Tyler to win:

Angela
    Brett
    Hayleigh
    Scottie
    JC

Bayleigh
    Faysal
    Sam**

Am I missing someone? 8 Jurors? Does that mean a tie is possible?