Thread: Is there a way to filter threads?

Is there a way to filter threads?

There are a lot of active ongoing threads here which I have no interest in reading. Is there or is it possible to have a filter function so they don't appear? I know I can just skip over them but it would be better if they don't show up at all when I'm browsing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartellb View Post
    There are a lot of active ongoing threads here which I have no interest in reading. Is there or is it possible to have a filter function so they don't appear? I know I can just skip over them but it would be better if they don't show up at all when I'm browsing.
    Subscribe to the threads you are interested in and look at the list of suscribed threads.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Thats what I do.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

éí 'aaníígÓÓ 'áhoot'é Don Arnold's Avatar
    I do this as well (subscribe to threads that interest me). However, this doesn't relieve the browser of all the threads he/she is not interested in when perusing "new posts". I've mentioned this before some time ago, but I'd love to see a feature that would allow for selected threads to disappear when viewing new posts. That way one wouldn't have to see the same threads titles over and over that are of no interest.

In the grand scheme of enjoying P.E., this is not a big deal. Simply a feature that would improve my visits to the site.

"In the grand scheme of enjoying P.E., this is not a big deal. Simply a feature that would improve my visits to the site."

I Agree

I'm on the mobile version. I don't see a way to subscribe to a thread, only when I go to the full site.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    I still use the full site when I'm on my phone as I don't like the mobile format.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.