Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Magma Zess

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuhlmate View Post
    Good version !
    PB and CV are extra killing it on this performance.....!
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You run a great label, but sometimes you go out of your way to be a jerk." - Jed Levin

"The older I get, the more I realize that cynicism is just realism spelled wrong."

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuhlmate View Post
    Good version ! The audience apparently doesnt know it to well, since they cant shut up in the 'dead-silence break' in part 1 (10:37).
    This was recorded at Le Guess Who festival in Utrecht. Most of the audience didn’t know Magma. I was there especially to see them.

PB and CV are extra killing it on this performance.....!
    To me, PB is the most amazing and exciting bassist alive. Some of the lines he has to play are so complicated it is mind boggling. Just think of the concentration needed just to play Maahnt!

I'm not lazy. I just work so fast I'm always done.

How much of a structural change is there in comparison to the versions we know?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    A vie, a mort, et apres...

Quote Originally Posted by karel hupjé View Post
    This was recorded at Le Guess Who festival in Utrecht. Most of the audience didn’t know Magma. I was there especially to see them.
    Ha, I was there too! (Also to see Faust and also Annette Peacock and there were some other treats there as well, great festival)

PS even though the crowd didn't know them, they were very well received and I am sure they won some new fans there! After the show I looked for the merch table and it turns out most of the items were sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana5140 View Post
    I am in this video My first Magma concert. I was in tears by the end of Kohntarkosz.
    Last edited by Marco; 1 Week Ago at 01:31 PM.