Thread: Eitan Kenner's upcoming debut album/Kickstarter (awesome music from GG to fusion)

Eitan Kenner's upcoming debut album/Kickstarter (awesome music from GG to fusion)

Greetings,

I met the great keyboardist/composer Eitan Kenner a few years ago and very much enjoyed the small number of tunes he'd posted on YouTube and was always hoping he'd eventually release an album. I've been very fortunate to hear a sneak preview recently and am certain that it's going to be one of my very top releases of the year and am looking very forward to its official release this summer. In preparation for all the remaining expenses of releasing the album independently, Eitan just launched the following Kickstarter campaign:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...bum-8ball-city

It includes a four-minute video with a lot of music samples, as well a few isolated audio-only clips. I'm really excited about the release and hope that a good number of folks here will check out this link and play the video (and listen to the audio samples too).

There is a lot of stylistic ground covered, but here was the list of reference points/influences that stuck out when I heard the music:

• Gentle Giant
    • Mats Morgan
    • Chick Corea
    • Barry Miles
    • Snarky Puppy
    • Avishai Cohen

Also, just to include an embedded preview of the music Eitan has released in the past (this tune not being on the album), here's an old favorite:

I hope you enjoy the music if you decide to check it out.

Best wishes and have a great weekend,

Alan

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I'm in, for the digital download. The camples sounded very good!

Signed up for the hard copy. Thanks for making us aware Alan!

Just a bump for this. Down to 5 days left and Eitan has posted a new song. Still almost $2000 shy of the goal...