Page 45 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2106

Thread: Stoner!

I had inquired if it sounded like the same old because the camples I heard seemed an awful lot like previous albums. I never bothered. Maybe I should revisit it.
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Quote Originally Posted by davis View Post
    I sure do like Wo Fat's 'The Conjuring." Someone a few pages back mentioned it sounding like rehashing the same type of stuff from previous albums. I haven't listened to them in a while. Sure sounds good to me.
    That was me. If I hadn't heard any other Wo Fat, I would think The Conjuring sounds great. But I have the three previous albums and they sound more memorable to me and the new one sounds like the earlier stuff reworked.
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

Yesterday...

Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

Man, that BoneHawk just came out yesterday! What took you so long to post it? I've been listing to and really digging Asteroid, Novadriver (1st one), Vista Chino, Wo Fat, Sasquatch, Unida and Dozer. Even found a couple of show torrents of Asteroid, Wo Fat and Unida.

Zowie, I just listened to the entire Bonehawk album on Bandcamp, rippin'! The download is only $7 but I'm such a stickler for CDs that I'll wait until they're released on the 25th.

Incidentally, I subscribe to Youtube channels "MrStoneBeliever" and "Stoned Meadow of Doom" which is where my video posts are gleaned from. I don't post many because honestly I don't care for about 80% of the stuff being released but when I do post one, it's because it pushes the right buttons for me. YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by davis View Post
    Man, that BoneHawk just came out yesterday! What took you so long to post it? I've been listing to and really digging Asteroid, Novadriver (1st one), Vista Chino, Wo Fat, Sasquatch, Unida and Dozer. Even found a couple of show torrents of Asteroid, Wo Fat and Unida.

Sasquatch first seems to be very hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Modry Effekt View Post

Yeah, that's the only one I don't have from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Dreamer View Post
    I don't have any,but the first got my love.

Quote Originally Posted by Modry Effekt View Post
    It's sold out. I asked the band about it; it'll be for sale again, hopefully late this year or early next year. Small Stone Records doesn't even have it right now.
    Last edited by davis; 10-21-2014 at 10:39 AM.

Wow, for Robot Death Monkey

I don't know if Drone Hunter is in this thread or not. but here they are all the way from Croatia!

Last edited by davis; 10-22-2014 at 01:55 PM.

This thread will be 2 years old on Friday!

Been quiet for the last little while but I still think that's an achievement. I tried to start similar threads a few times on v2.0 and they always sunk. I guess that was due to their inherent heaviness!

The Rising Sun Experience (Portugal)

Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Happy 2-year anniversary of this thread!

Happy 2-year anniversary of this thread!

New discovery for me:

Green Desert Water s/t EP from Spain

Just saw Electric Citizen last Friday, opening for The Budos Band, they were awesome -- they were like Black Sabbath (the guitar/bass/drums part) with a femme singer -- she even had the winged back haircut that was popular in the 70s. And the guitarist even played an SG. Album on vinyl == insta-buy

I just fell in love with this album

I also liked the Electric Citizen album...
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

I would think this was mentioned somewhere in the previous 45 pages, but The Exhalted King by Cosmic Dead was reissued (in a quantity of 500) recently. Got it last week from Laser.

Well all I can say is if you like LONG jams, this will be right up your....alley. Song Lengths are: 34mins, 13mins, 20mins, and they added another 8minute song, for a 77min long CD...

great driving music...

^ I don't have that reissue, but I have most of the stuff they have at bandcamp