Thread: New Underground Prog! Help us out!

New Underground Prog! Help us out!

Hey proggers. I am new to progressive ears, wanted to say hello! Also, I am looking for some feedback. I have been in prog bands for years, and my most recent project just put out an album. We are called TITAN. The music is heavier, but not quite metal. Anyway, here is a link to our album: titanrock.bandcamp.com. Free streaming, and we are on Spotify! We are very small, so you may have to search through a few pages to find us.
    Album Art.jpg
    Hoping to get advice here more than anything. Songwriting? Promotion? Anything. Also, if you like us, help spread the word!!

I'm not sure what the site's policy is on self promotion. I know some people would consider this spam. I mean, if every one who had a prog band put up a post about themselves there wouldn't be much room for anything else. You probably did post in the right spot though and I'm sure some people will be glad to listen to your music. Good luck and welcome to PE.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

Ok, my apologies. I didn't read the fine print under this section. It appears promotion is allowed(and possibly even encouraged). Anyway, your stuff sounds pretty good. The singer reminds me a bit of Bernardo Lanzetti for some reason. I also hear some Mars Volta in there.
    Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays....always doors to lock away your dreams (To Be Over)

Hey Digital Man, I'm glad you liked our stuff! I happen to be the singer, and I appreciate the comparison. Bernardo has a great voice. Never listened to him much or PFM, though.

Sorry to potentially step on anyone's toes with my post. Just thought this would be the perfect place for it.

By the way, Signals is one of my all-time favorite albums. It is too bad that so many Rush fans hate on it.

pretty cool stuff...hard-rocking with a nice energy and bite

Thanks, fictionmusic! If you dig it, we love for you to tell your friends about us. Hopefully we'll be able to come up to Canada one day.

The eons are closing
    No toes stepped on....this is the right sub-forum for your kind of posting.
    Will check the link out later on!
    Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit

Isn't ALL Prog "undeground" nowadays?
    Gnish-gnosh borble wiff, shlauuffin oople tirk.

Wow, I like it! You guys aren't shabby at all! Do you have a Facebook page? That's one of the fastest ways to get promotions out and gain new fans. You're from Canada? What part? If it's B.C., you're well worth a trip across the border!

Oh, and welcome to Prog Ears!
    "The mountains are calling and I must go" - John Muir

"To breathe the same air as the angels, you must go to Tahoe" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Hunnibee View Post
    Wow, I like it! You guys aren't shabby at all! Do you have a Facebook page? That's one of the fastest ways to get promotions out and gain new fans. You're from Canada? What part? If it's B.C., you're well worth a trip across the border!

Oh, and welcome to Prog Ears!
    They do.

https://www.facebook.com/TitanProg/app_2405167945

Yup, that's the facebook. Thanks for the welcome, Hunnibee! We are from North Carolina, here in the states. Just hoping we could get to Canada someday! Glad to get such a warm reception from all of you.

Thanks, 100423. I have just "liked" them on Facebook. Sorry, Progmountain. I misunderstood your post about Canada. If you are from North Carolina, you'd be great for Prog Day. If I had any influence, I'd submit your band for consideration. Keep up the good work!
    "The mountains are calling and I must go" - John Muir

"To breathe the same air as the angels, you must go to Tahoe" - Mark Twain

Prog Day is a great idea, Hunnibee. Thanks! Just sent an email to Michael, the submissions guy. We will see how that pans out. Hopefully we'll get to play.

Also, if anybody out there wants to write a review of this album or knows someone or a publication that will, let me know! Would love to get some press about it.