Thread: Marco Minnemann - Above The Roses(no CD)

Marco Minnemann - Above The Roses(no CD)

Sampled some of the tracks from his 2016 album. Loved the the tunes. And then realized released on double vinyl and download only. No CD. Ugh. Makes no sense. Anyway, worth getting the download and making my own cd...lol ???

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I resounding YES! His solo work is astounding. The guy is an alien...guitar, vocals...there is little he can't do.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I wonder if he or his label think they'll sell more vinyl than CDs? Or maybe the vinyl prices are easier to jack up.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    I wonder if he or his label think they'll sell more vinyl than CDs? Or maybe the vinyl prices are easier to jack up.
    Or maybe the realities of the marketplace are that digital and vinyl actually do make sense in this particular instance and there isn’t some sort of sinister attempt to inconvenience or “jack up” the prices?
    Daily jazz vinyl reviews on Instagram @jazzandcoffee

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimjack View Post
    Or maybe the realities of the marketplace are that digital and vinyl actually do make sense in this particular instance
    That’s exactly what I was suggesting when I wrote “I wonder if he or his label think they'll sell more vinyl than CDs?”

Quote Originally Posted by gpeccary View Post
    I resounding YES! His solo work is astounding. The guy is an alien...guitar, vocals...there is little he can't do.
    There's still a part of me that wishes he got the Dream Theater gig, but hindsight says it would have been a limitation of Rudessian proportions.