Thread: Six-Ring Circus (great new French modern fusion band)

Six-Ring Circus (great new French modern fusion band)

Greetings,

A good friend recently turned me on to Six-Ring Circus, a great new "modern" fusion band from France:

They've got a crowdfunding effort underway at the moment, to finance the release of their debut album:

https://www.ulule.com/six-ring-circus-2/

I'm looking very forward to this release and I'm sure a lot of folks here will dig the band's music.

Cheers,

Alan

great kindof like bent knee

Love it.
    Some Bubblemath?
    What is it with throwing paint at French people?? I get it all the time!
    The Culture Cafe, Sundays 6-9am on WWUH-FM
    Broadcasting from the University of Hartford, CT at 91.3FM, streaming at www.wwuh.streamrewind.com and at www.wwuh.org

Excellent - quality stuff and quite original too.

Anyone know what happened to this release? I subscribed but haven't received the album or any notification to say what's happened to it. It was due on 1st June.

Quote Originally Posted by alanterrill View Post
    Anyone know what happened to this release? I subscribed but haven't received the album or any notification to say what's happened to it. It was due on 1st June.
    You can ask the band: SIXRINGCIRCUS.BAND@GMAIL.COM

Quote Originally Posted by Zalmoxe View Post
    You can ask the band: SIXRINGCIRCUS.BAND@GMAIL.COM
    Thanks -just done that.

I got a quick response: "We are going to annonce that we are delaying the official album release. It will be in the fall.

But we received the cd and we are going to send it to you as soon as possible !

Sorry for not telling you sooner. It has been a last minute decision. "

Greetings,

FYI, here's a translated (via Google Translate) version of an email update the band sent out to everyone who had participated in their crowd-funding campaign:

Delayed album release
    Hello everyone !
    I guess you've been asking the same question for weeks ... "But where is the SIX-RING CIRCUS album announced on June 1st?"

Well, it is not without a twinge of heart that we have chosen to postpone the release of our precious to 28 September. And yes, we have fallen behind on some points, and in order to get things done at best we have decided to take a little more time.
    But, dear Ulule contributors, look carefully at your mailboxes this summer, it may well be that you find a little something in preview ...
    See you soon!
    Célia, Elvire, Baptiste, Elie and Alex
    Sorry that the band had to delay the release, but at least they've finally sent an official update.

Cheers,

Alan

Greetings,

FYI, my CD arrived yesterday and it's pretty amazing IMO. I'm guessing that all the crowd-funding backers who pledged for a CD should be getting theirs in the near future as well.

Cheers,

Alan

Six-Ring Circus CD.jpg