Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soft Machine 2018 50th Anniversary USA Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Man In The Mountain View Post
    There is never assigned seating, always GA. There will be seats. I have never attended a prog show at Shank Hall that was not all seated. Carl Palmer Band, Spock's Beard, The Tangent, District 97/Agents of Mercy, Champions of Nothing, and more... All seated. All GA.
    AOM was kind of weird though. Seats but way back from the stage. I must admit, the Shank has brought some great prog to my ears, close up and personal. I just could not have had a better listening and personal relationship with bands I've seen there.
    The older I get, the better I was.

Quote Originally Posted by Staun View Post
    AOM was kind of weird though. Seats but way back from the stage. I must admit, the Shank has brought some great prog to my ears, close up and personal. I just could not have had a better listening and personal relationship with bands I've seen there.
    I saw Neal Morse there this weekend. GA, round tables with chairs, all the way to the front of the stage. Felt like we were in Neal's living room.

Granted, I've been there to see blues acts and they leave a few rows open in front for dancing or standing. Depends on the crowd. I know there was one lady dancing at Agents of Mercy, wasn't there? Hahaha

Yeah, they are not very good on information, and that may be because they don't decide what type of seating (rows or tables), or standing area they will put out until they see ticket sales. But, you will love Shank Hall! It's a fantastic intimate club with awesome sound. A true gem of Milwaukee.
    Seconded, it's really a great little place, seen many a great show there. Plus it's in Milwaukee, so 100 bonus points!
    "Always ready with the ray of sunshine"

I saw Neal Morse there this weekend. GA, round tables with chairs, all the way to the front of the stage. Felt like we were in Neal's living room.

Granted, I've been there to see blues acts and they leave a few rows open in front for dancing or standing. Depends on the crowd. I know there was one lady dancing at Agents of Mercy, wasn't there? Hahaha
    You remember that to Martin? for the life of me, I couldn't figure that one out
    The older I get, the better I was.