Thread: Women of Prog Rock 2018; Arlington, Mass.; May 9th

Women of Prog Rock 2018; Arlington, Mass.; May 9th

There's an interesting show coming to the Regent Theatre in Arlington, Massachusetts, at 7:30pm on May 9th, called Women of Prog 2018. It will showcase bands with women up front. The headliner is District 97. Local faves Schooltree are playing as are Laura Meade of IZZ and Hypaspace from Berklee. Here's a link to the venue for more info: http://www.regenttheatre.com/details...ng_district_97. I'll be there. (A friend of mine is the keyboard player in Schooltree, hence, the plug.)
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    I may well show up.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Man I wish I could get there. All singers (& music) I love. For those who haven't heard her/them (I have their epic concept album), if you're a fan of D97 and/or Laura's IZZ vox, Schooltree is for you!

Luigi - you can tell Ms. Schooltree that another old man would be there if not for distance.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Man I wish I could get there. All singers (& music) I love. For those who haven't heard her/them (I have their epic concept album), if you're a fan of D97 and/or Laura's IZZ vox, Schooltree is for you!

Luigi - you can tell Ms. Schooltree that another old man would be there if not for distance.
    Will do, Steve.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

I plan on being there. The Regent has its own charm to it.
    Should be a fun night!